Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will I become better/healthy looking if I changed my diet to strictly Korean and Japanese food?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Basically, title.

Culturally I have never felt like a curry. One of the reasons I was once able to become a fat fuck was that whenever I looked in the mirror, I simply couldn't accept the horrible reality, that this shit skin staring back at me is me.

Now, it's been statisically proven that koreans, japs, and italians are the leanest and healthiest. So if I start eating like them, will I become healthy looking?

Basically, title.

Culturally I have never felt like a curry. One of the reasons I was once able to become a fat fuck was that whenever I looked in the mirror, I simply couldn't accept the horrible reality, that this shit skin staring back at me is me.

Now, it's been statisically proven that koreans, japs, and italians are the leanest and healthiest. So if I start eating like them, will I become healthy looking?
Lol no. Western rice and curries grow up on a western diet and it doesn't help them at all.
If you need meat in your diet just incorporate it into your regular meals like with pieces of chicken or beef. And spices in food like curry are apparently good for health purposes.

I don't think so.

The Med diet is apparently the healthiest, jap and korean might make you low t

too much soy in those diets.

Basically, title.

Start watching Nutrition Facts. Try Doctor M. Greger daily dozen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back