Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most humiliating experience I had during my bluepill phase. Warning, this will be a cringe overdose

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
To be clear. I used to be a bluepiller back in 2022. I became an incel blackpiller last year after suffering from Inceldom for 6 years. I will never regress back to the bluepill or redpill. I am an incel/Blackpiller for life.

Warning, this story is giga cucked.

A couple years ago, i felt so desperate for a gf. I then installed all dating apps. I received zero matches from females on Tinder, bumble, okcupid, Hinge, etc. The only matches I received were from homosexuals, scammers, and onlyfans whores looking to financially take advantage of young desperate men.

I became so desperate that I made an account with a small dating website called, "DateMe".
Upon entering the website, I saw some profiles of women around my age in my city. I was messaged by one of them, I told her what she is looking for, she said that she was looking for friends. After chatting with her for a couple of days, I developed feelings for her. I decided to send her a massage in which I confessed my love for her. I don't have a picture of the message, but it was something like this, "I know we have an age gap and we have busy lives. We can work it out. I want to be with you and i want to share my life with you, do you feel the same way for me?'
She said, "I'm not ready for that, but we can keep chatting"
I was confused and I became suspicious of this user. I did more research into the website. It turned out that the profiles of the women in this website were bots. This whole time, I was speaking to a robot. After that, I quickly deleted my account and I felt super embarrassed.

I am glad that I am no longer the retarded, bluepilled, soycuck that I used to be. Swallowing the blackpill has made me into a better person. The past is behind me, and eversince I took the blackpill, I have gained knowledge and wisdom, I have become fully mature, my intelligence has skyrocketed, I no longer let women and normies take advantage of me, Im no longer a submissive nice guy that pleases everyone, I am now independent, I am more aware and cautious of my environment, and I no longer have the desire to be in a relationship with a female. Overall, taking the blackpill has drastically changed me as a person, and in a positive way. Thank you brocels for helping me understand reality.

Last edited:
Only in the darkest depths do we learn the true nature of the earth. And thus we become more aware of our reality than those who have only witnessed the blooms and rainbows

Sorry to hear that. I had a similar experience actually.

That's not surprising, incels like us have been through a lot
Agreed. Offer your suffering up to God and do not do it in vain. I suffer humiliation everyday.

When was this?

2021 I think
Makes sense. I was thinking it was 6-10 years ago or so when AI conversations were very awkward and you could easily tell it's an AI.

Jeez that's brutal. I had dating apps for a months with no action and I eventually just delete them and never look back. I never downloaded them again. The only "love" I'll feel from a female is after I hand over several hundred dollars to her.

It's only after hitting the lowest ditch of your life that you realize the way things are.