Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will Incel Tears have the capacity to ADMIT this 32yo 5'3 manlet is incel because of his appearance?

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
This was pulled from an obscure dating commentary website and the comment was made long before the incel movement went viral. The guy clearly fits the literal definition of incel - wanting sex or a relationship but unable to attract a reciprocating individual. He is 5'3 and has been rejected so many times through both irl interactions and online dating. Thousands of women have rejected him, only giving him a chance when he doesn't list his height but instantly rejecting him when they find out. It is incredibly obvious to a normal rational person the reason for his 100% rejection over 15+ years from a range of female demographics. So will Incel Tears finally admit this man's inceldom is grounded purely in his undesirable physical appearance?

Depressing

Who am I kidding, of course they won't admit he's incel because of his appearance. He must be a misogynist, or a terrible person, or aggressive, or a creep, or whatever the fuck they can contort to fit their sick and demented agenda. How dare they invalidate this guy's prolonged suffering, the very least society owes him is sympathy and understanding of his cruel predicament. If he was a women he would be entitled to love and sex, and be empowered and inspiring to women for thinking so. Incel Tears cannot grasp how miserable, humiliating, depressing it is to be rejected countless times by women for your entire life, and the immense emotional pain of loneliness.

I think the core of the Incel Tears mindset is an unnerving lack of empathy and aversion to objective truth. This guy states he is beyond superficiality; he is incredibly lonely and just wants to connect to the essence of a woman who will give him a chance. It's incredibly depressing and gut-wrenching to read, he can't find a single woman to find it in their heart to look beyond an insignificant factor he can't control. He's not physically or mentally handicapped, he happens to be born a shorter than average. This man will likely die a lonely virgin. His crime? He's short.

Yet in the news there are thousands and thousands of women from all backgrounds around the globe professing their unrelenting love to mass murderers and rapists they have never met. If that doesn't make you physically sick you must not be human. Evidently, women are still vibrating at a lower frequency and stuck on superficiality and primitive carnality, while many men have ascended beyond this. And still, Incel Tears will refuse to acknowledge this truth and deny the core of this mans existence.

Incel Tears is a malignant, malevolent group comprised of apathetic individuals who are causing profound damage to vulnerable incels. Incels need two things; truth and acknowledgement, and Incel Tears are dedicating their lives to inhibit these two very reasonable demands by destroying our support forums and suppressing the truth.

Last edited:
To be honest, they will not.

Even if they admitted, they will say he is not incel because he isnt an "angry misoginist virgin", fleeing completely of the real significate of the term Incel.

I will bump every day until Incel Tears ADMITS.

EVERY. DAY. UNTIL. YOU. ADMIT.

Cucktears are the wolf in sheep's clothing

its because he posts online about not being able to get a date. you have to be confident in your anonymous online posting to find a girl irl.

Manletism is a curse, everyone admits manlets have it hard, even cucktears, but we know better, they not have it hard, as they don't have anything to have at all. It's over for them.

lol at caring what a bunch of ugly nu-males and lardass women think.
fuck off, they are setting up the vulnerable incels on there for unimaginable pain. They need to be stopped. Do you even care for the incel movement, or are you a filthy fraud in disguise?

fuck off, they are setting up the vulnerable incels on there for unimaginable pain. They need to be stopped. Do you even care for the incel movement, or are you a filthy fraud in disguise?

lol incel movement? who's gonna care what a bunch of ugly low status men think. You don't argue with leftists, they don't argue with facts or reasoning.

I don't care about whatever bullshit movements you have out there because part of the blackpill is not giving a shit. Nothing good will ever come out of governments or society that will be pro-male. Your best hope is spreading blackpill imagery through popular venues. Waging a war with a fucking subreddit full of equally low status losers is only helping in your imagination.

lol incel movement? who's gonna care what a bunch of ugly low status men think. You don't argue with leftists, they don't argue with facts or reasoning.

I don't care about whatever bullshit movements you have out there because part of the blackpill is not giving a shit. Nothing good will ever come out of governments or society that will be pro-male. Your best hope is spreading blackpill imagery through popular venues. Waging a war with a fucking subreddit full of equally low status losers is only helping in your imagination.

"My human value is not determined by my height"

God help him.

good post, OP. I can tell you put good effort into it.

As a 5'3 manlet your only option is hermitceldom, preferably in a place where there's no other humans within a 100 km radius.

The funny thing is that inceltears think the word incel is a synonym for women-hater. All the time you see some random guy talking about still being a kissless virgin and saying that he’s not an incel.

See we can say this but theres a guy I work with is who probably 5'1" and he has a fucking wife. I have no idea what she looks like but the bottom line is he is fucking some pussy.

Everyone at works makes fun of him behind his back about his height though for sure.

See we can say this but theres a guy I work with is who probably 5'1" and he has a fucking wife. I have no idea what she looks like but the bottom line is he is fucking some pussy.

Everyone at works makes fun of him behind his back about his height though for sure.
He is getting cucked.

sweetie he just needs to work on his personality tehee