Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will incelphobia ever be frowned upon?

Will it ever happen?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No, it's in human psyche to hate incels and see sexless men as losers/pathetic

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
"Incelphobia" being widely decreased will likely only happen as a result of decreasing discrimination against sub 5 males as a whole, considering celibate Chads are simply fawned over by foids; though ironically, that would also result in less incels, so you can safely say that incelphobia will not be disappearing if the current rate of inceldom stays, foids always assuming the worst on them even in our current society, never considering a possible taking of responsibility or it being a result of their own actions... :society:

Though victory may yet come, it will be a time beyond our prime; with globohomo-pushing corporations, bluepill-promoting elites, and various gaslighting foids and deluded cucks, as well as even scamming redpill PUAs, the opposition and protest against any wrongthink at all against the hypergamous hegemony will be fiercely fought against... :feelsclown:

I am hopeful for the eventual growth of more and more subhumans, however, realizing the bitter truth that is the blackpill and campaigning against modern degeneracy, as hypergamy and foid standards increase while civil and economic upheaval shows no sign of stopping; change and collapse is inevitable, it only depends on however more long it will take. :feelshehe:

No, and the gaslighting will also never cease.

Perhaps different standards of beauty, ones that are more considerate towards a whole person would arise in a far future, but people would still categorize things regarding beauty as those things which are beautiful and those which are not. The criteria may change but the categories would not necessarily cease to exist. Then they would react accordingly, perhaps in a better manner or a worse one, towards people I mean

So it probably would go away should a shift in the standards ever occur, not while they still see men like genetic shit just because of lust and vanity.

Also should incelphobia ever be frowned upon that would imply that inceldom as a whole would be beginning to end :shock:

I say this since you would need incelphobes for there to be incels (rejected men unable to have sex/relationship with women). Should incelphobia be frowned upon, then the other discriminatory dynamics would probably end up being frowned upon as well

As in people would also not be heightist, since that's bundled in too

Unless it's yet another virtue signal I mean

Hating incels is just as natural as the hate towards the yugioh table at lunch. The non NT social awkward kids will always be pushed to the corner and subjugated by the 90% majority. We will always be the bottom rejects by the laws of Darwinism and homiosapien social behaviors

In theory it would take either someone taking it too far with us, or somehow making a mutual enemy so shitty they make us look good, which would have them decide that maybe we aren't that bad and worth working with. Disclaimer, these theories are based on my love of cheesy action movies as a kid where some times enemies would team up because a third party came along and fucked with them both, compelling them to stop being rivals and unite to take the fucker on.