Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will joker 2 be good ?

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
2 things are scaring me
1st its a musical
and 2nd they gave joker a foid...

the only con of the Joker movie was the sheboon I couldn't stand her. I hope next joker doesn't have any niggers.

It's a musical so no

I'm waiting for the Joker and I have good expectations :feelsPop:

would probably be soy normie cuck shit

didn't watch the first one won't watch the next

I fucking loved the first Joker movie. Very relatable to me. Watched it multiple times.
and 2nd they gave joker a foid...
But this is a very bad sign. I worry for this movie.

In the first movie, Joker daydreamed about having a girlfriend and kissing her, which is something I've been doing since middleschool and I'm 30 now. He daydreams about being cool, funny, being loved and appreciated. Again, something I've been doing for decades.

If they give him a foid, it will retrospectively ruin his character in the first movie.

I fucking loved the first Joker movie. Very relatable to me. Watched it multiple times.

But this is a very bad sign. I worry for this movie.

In the first movie, Joker daydreamed about having a girlfriend and kissing her, which is something I've been doing since middleschool and I'm 30 now. He daydreams about being cool, funny, being loved and appreciated. Again, something I've been doing for decades.

If they give him a foid, it will retrospectively ruin his character in the first movie.
Yeah it smells like a cash grab but Ill see it in theaters either way just because I liked the 1st one so much

It will be a disaster that woke reviewers will try to convince us is great because it has a female in it.

I will still watch it n give my honest opinion
I probably won't unless it has good reviews. I don't go to the cinema so will have to wait to watch it. I was excited to watch Napoleon but it got such bad reviews I've lost interest.

It will most likely be toned down, compared to the original. I'm pretty sure some of the suggestive themes that resonated with us were picked up by the mainstream media.