Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will losing a large amount of fat boost my hgh production

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Im 16 years old and still 5'5 (barely) since I was 14 others are 5'9 on average and still growing. Im convinced I have a hgh deficiency because i did not have early puberty so my growth plates shouldbt close so young. I have been fat since young especially around the ass which i heard can inhibit hgh. IS THIS MOTIVATION TO STARVEMAXX? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: IDFC ANYMORE ABOUT LOOKING LIKE A STICK I JIST DONT WANT TO LIVE AS A MANLET FOR LIFE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It’s over for you. Your growth plates are already shut

low testsoterone symptom, start goig to gym to lose weight, starving will only lead to lower testosterone

also ur asian 5'5 is normal amongst asians

Im 16 years old and still 5'5 (barely) since I was 14 others are 5'9 on average and still growing. Im convinced I have a hgh deficiency because i did not have early puberty so my growth plates shouldbt close so young. I have been fat since young especially around the ass which i heard can inhibit hgh. IS THIS MOTIVATION TO STARVEMAXX? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: IDFC ANYMORE ABOUT LOOKING LIKE A STICK I JIST DONT WANT TO LIVE AS A MANLET FOR LIFE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Inb4 muh hgh injections the healthcare system in my country wont allow me because im not "short" enough :feelsclown:
My parents refuse to buy me mk677 either because of muh adverse side effects
I WILL NOT LIE DOWN AND ACCEPT MY FATE :feelsBox::feelsBox:

also ur asian 5'5 is good enogh amongst asians
Ha ha ha ha...... 75% OF GIRLS MY AGE MOG ME TO OBLIVION AND NO I DIDNT MEASURE MYSELF WRONGLY IM ACTUALLY 5'4.9 FEET BUT ITS JUST NOT ENOUGH

Inb4 muh hgh injections the healthcare system in my country wont allow me because im not "short" enough :feelsclown:
My parents refuse to buy me mk677 either because of muh adverse side effects
I WILL NOT LIE DOWN AND ACCEPT MY FATE :feelsBox::feelsBox:
i've used mk677 almost made me diabetic. Ik sources to get hgh, if interested open a convo with me I can give you pointers

Ha ha ha ha...... 75% OF GIRLS MY AGE MOG ME TO OBLIVION AND NO I DIDNT MEASURE MYSELF WRONGLY IM ACTUALLY 5'4.9 FEET BUT ITS JUST NOT ENOUGH
white girls? well duh they are tall naturally average asians are short just look around your probably normal

white girls? well duh they are tall naturally average asians are short just look around your probably normal
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:Noodles and curry bitches bro im in singapore

If that is true I will kill myself on the spot, IM CLINGING ON TO HOPE
how long have you been overweight? if its long time most likely your growth plate has shut due to high estradial

Im 148-150 pounds now
ovER, most likely growth plate has fused. For the next 3 months start measuring your height if it hasnt changed you know

ovER, most likely growth plate has fused. For the next 3 months start measuring your height if it hasnt changed you know
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah :society: Im about tocry right now actually on the train

I will wait till the end of this year before i rope, if I nothing changes
why so sad over height? real question is how is your face? Since yuo live in singapore I doubt your much shorter than other males around

If that is true I will kill myself on the spot, IM CLINGING ON TO HOPE
You wont grow taller. Probably 5'7 if you are really lucky.

You wont grow taller. Probably 5'7 if you are really lucky.
he might, I went from 5'9 to 5'11 in the span 6 months right aftere I started steroids I had low T

he might, I went from 5'9 to 5'11 in the span 6 months right aftere I started steroids I had low T
Hopefully i grow another inch.

:society: JokER fuel, youngcel haters if your reading this Im one of you now
i got a bit taller on mk677, you can try it but since your overweight already theres a high chance its going to make you diabetic due to increase of IGF-1

I

Not that bad? I look like im 13, when my family friends saw me after 4 years they still thought i was that age :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:feelsrope: def low hormone of some type either testosterone or GH

definitely not... but your quality of life will improve when testosterone return to normal range
WHAT DID I DO TO DEAERVE THIS FATE? ALL MY YEARS OF STUDYING, WASTED ON A CRUDE DECAYING MANLET CORPSE OF A BODY? WHAT THE FUCK WHATVTHE FUCK

WHAT DID I DO TO DEAERVE THIS FATE? ALL MY YEARS OF STUDYING, WASTED ON A CRUDE DECAYING MANLET CORPSE OF A BODY? WHAT THE FUCK WHATVTHE FUCK
real question is how do you look? If you are sub5 then sorry is beyonf ovER

:feelsrope: def low hormone of some type either testosterone or GH
No hair at all on my arms and legs, only on my armpits and ass and dick area. I cant even grow a mustache onkly fine hair aboge my lip :feelshaha::feelshaha:

No hair at all on my arms and legs, only on my armpits and ass and dick area. I cant even grow a mustache onkly fine hair aboge my lip :feelshaha::feelshaha:
thats asian genes you cant grow hair regardless of DHT level

Im starving to shed my fat, i dont care about hgh anymore because its over

spend your life with copes not ropes
How do i cope if i get brutally mogged when i leave my home? EVERY SINGLE DAY EVER SINGLE DAY. NOW MY ONLY HOPE OF BEING A SOMEWHAT AVERAGE 4/10 IS DASHED, IM HOLDING BACK TEARS RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO CRY INTO MY PILLOW WHEN I GET HOME

Watch Greg Doucette on how to lose weight since STARVING is not THE RIGHT WAY. You will lose some muscles plus fat, be tormented through starvation, feel deezy and shit and after weight loss probably end up skinny fat.

How do i cope if i get brutally mogged when i leave my home? EVERY SINGLE DAY EVER SINGLE DAY. NOW MY ONLY HOPE OF BEING A SOMEWHAT AVERAGE 4/10 IS DASHED, IM HOLDING BACK TEARS RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO CRY INTO MY PILLOW WHEN I GET HOME
be like me, dont go outsde

Watch Greg Doucette on how to lose weight since STARVING is not THE RIGHT WAY. You will lose some muscles plus fat, be tormented through starvation, feel deezy and shit and after weight loss probably end up skinny fat.

Thanks