Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Will make a tinder account, what should I put.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
I will say I'm 6'1 even though I'm probably just 5'11, what should I put in my bio.

IMG 4975
You may take notes

You only just heard of muh tinder jfl, if you yield anything using that shit then you shouldn't be here

You only just heard of muh tinder jfl, if you yield anything using that shit then you shouldn't be here
I'm just seeing if I attract anything at all, at this point I'm desperate.

Tinder bug incoming :banhammer:

otakus are so freaky, man

Re: Quit
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145018297Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:01 PM CDT
Ignore the users that assume that you're "Online-Dating" and post things such as "See you tomorrow", they don't have any knowledge whatsoever whether or not you are really are going/doing any of those things so simply ignore them however anyway, farewell and enjoy using the internet.
Re: who wants to od me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145109904Monday, September 01, 2014 4:28 PM CDT
"Online-Dating" is against the Roblox rules.
Re: LOL THIS GUY GOT PG'D OR SOMETHING
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145852598Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:32 PM CDT
Simply just ignore them and stop respond, they are simply making assumptions and have no knowledge whatsoever regarding whether you actually break the Roblox rules by "Online-Dating".

May God be with us all.

I will say I'm 6'1 even though I'm probably just 5'11, what should I put in my bio.
Good luck. See if you get women and gtfo of here if you can ascend

Tbh tinder seems to be all turbosluts and the occasional normie/hipster. Most will likely not even read your bio.

Just catfish using a picture of chad to waste foids time

Some simp in one of the reddit threads linked here said he takes "mock" versions of cliche Tinder pics. A topless bathroom selfie, holding a dead animal etc. Which seemed like a very normie thing to do.

It doesn't matter what you put in your bio really, females don't read them until they match.

View attachment 877157
View attachment 877159

Re: Quit
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145018297Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:01 PM CDT
Ignore the users that assume that you're "Online-Dating" and post things such as "See you tomorrow", they don't have any knowledge whatsoever whether or not you are really are going/doing any of those things so simply ignore them however anyway, farewell and enjoy using the internet.
Re: who wants to od me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145109904Monday, September 01, 2014 4:28 PM CDT
"Online-Dating" is against the Roblox rules.
Re: LOL THIS GUY GOT PG'D OR SOMETHING
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145852598Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:32 PM CDT
Simply just ignore them and stop respond, they are simply making assumptions and have no knowledge whatsoever regarding whether you actually break the Roblox rules by "Online-Dating".

Just catfish using a picture of chad to waste foids time

Is this your First time using tindr?

Put up some pics of BDSM paraphernalia: whips, handcuffs, etc. and write something spicy about it in your bio.

Heard that it can make your profile more polarizing. Some females have a negative reaction to anything involving submission, but you will have a much better chance of matching with females who have a BDSM fetish.

Put up some pics of BDSM paraphernalia: whips, handcuffs, etc. and write something spicy about it in your bio.

Heard that it can make your profile more polarizing. Some females have a negative reaction to anything involving submission, but you will have a much better chance of matching with females who have a BDSM fetish.
Well I don't want some crazy bitch

You don't want a female who fetishizes submitting to a man?

JFL dude. You better have another idea on what to use as your selling point.
Getting matches is harder than you think.

If your face is below average then don't expect a lot of matches from women. I guarantee that most of people who like your profile are gays, trannies, and bots. These results are common for incels who try online dating

If your face is below average then don't expect a lot of matches from women. I guarantee that most of people who like your profile are gays, trannies, and bots. These results are common for incels who try online dating
Doesn't hurt to try, also I wouldn't be surprised I attract any faggots, during high school I unfortunately attracted gay bois instead of any foids, even on omegle gay chinks and niggers loved me, I would totally feel better if I even get some message from a real foid on tindr.