Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are coomskins still allowed on the forum?

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
This is not a racebait thread, I repeat This is not a racebait thread
Why are coomskins still allowed on the forum? I thought this was an incel forum? I'm genuinely curious what my ethnic brethen have to say about them. Notably @Rabbi Schneerson and @GodspeedPeasant? Ethnic brethen unite, are whitecels actual incels, it's a genuine question and I'm genuinely curious what the forum has to say about coomskins:waitwhat:

A few threads that show JBW is infact law.
I repeat this is not a racebait thread, I am genuinely curious

doubt even jbw status could counter dickcel status

Traveling thousands of miles in search of a genetically inferior mate is totally acceptable.

doubt even jbw status could counter dickcel status
dickpill is overated, if you're able to fuck a female, you don't need a big dick. If you can't get through the door why do you worry about other stuff

I have white dna but i look asian. No JBW for me.

Everyone knows this, but likes to deny it. It's yet another uncomfortable blackpill truth that one has been saved from inceldom just by being white. This is Just Be White theory. In fact, it remains one of the core blackpills beliefs but we don't mention often enough because it offends white people on this forum. I think it's nearly impossible for a travelmaxxed white to be incel. Shitskin whores will jump on his dick. I'm a sandnigger so I don't have that luxury, instead, I'm hated and despised wherever I go.

You NEVER see whites hating their own race, wishing they were a currycel or sandnigger, because they know being white is better. Rather you see white supremacists who take pride in their race, so they know damn well that they mog every single ethnic on here.

@tehgymcel420

I have white dna but i look asian. No JBW for me.
like this?
geert-wilders.webp

Everyone knows this, but likes to deny it. It's yet another uncomfortable blackpill truth that one has been saved from inceldom just by being white. This is Just Be White theory. In fact, it remains one of the core blackpills beliefs but we don't mention often enough because it offends white people on this forum. I think it's nearly impossible for a travelmaxxed white to be incel. Shitskin whores will jump on his dick. I'm a sandnigger so I don't have that luxury, instead, I'm hated and despised wherever I go.

You NEVER see whites hating their own race, wishing they were a currycel or sandnigger, because they know being white is better. Rather you see white supremacists who take pride in their race, so they know damn well that they mog every single ethnic on here.

@tehgymcel420
Holy based, I completely agree, stating obvious facts(JBW is law) and you'll be crucified by the entire forum and it doesn't help that a large portion of active users are coomskins.
100% factos, unfortunately this site is very censored when it comes to race jfl

Yes, some women prefer white people, but they still have that incredibly high standards that still many white people don't pass.

Yes, I feel for some ethniccels who are hundreds of miles apart from getting laid, but if you are "just" tens of miles apart it doesn't help in the end. It's like the difference between not even getting invited for a job interview or being invited, but still never getting the job - in the end, you don't have any.

My thread is being censored jfl, it got moved to the lounge @gymletethnicel. It'll get deleted soon, I've been reported en masse by the coomskins kek

Whites on average are 3 points higher than the average shitskin, the average white is 5/10 and the average shitskin is 2/10

But ugly/ short/ fat/ bald/ dicklet whites still exist and they are incel

Gaaaa

You are the one with the option to ascend with your own race

Last edited:
Using that logic, why are Blacks, Indians and others allowed here:waitwhat:? Not a race bait either, just asking questions . Nobody except East Asians has trouble breeding and marrying white women either as much or more than white men do that to their women, yet every non-Asian ethnic here likes to claim that their race is somehow the problem. Are “racepill” claims just a form of gaslighting where groups of men make themselves look less of a threat, while sneakily breeding the target group’s women:waitwhat:?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DesiDiaspora/comments/16dyf8x/indian_men_and_white_women_babies_born_vs_indian/?rdt=63580

IMG 4400

Not racebait, just a conversation starter:feelshmm:.

Nigga dont start a race war

Using that logic, why are Blacks, Indians and others allowed here:waitwhat:? Not a race bait either, just asking questions . Nobody except East Asians has trouble breeding and marrying white women either as much or more than white men do that to their women, yet every non-Asian ethnic here likes to claim that their race is somehow the problem. Are “racepill” claims just a form of gaslighting where groups of men make themselves look less of a threat, while sneakily breeding the target group’s women:waitwhat:?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DesiDiaspora/comments/16dyf8x/indian_men_and_white_women_babies_born_vs_indian/?rdt=63580

View attachment 1084283

Yep nice, also what's stopping someone like @gymletethnicel from returning to his home country and trying his luck there? He can do that just as easily as whites can go to SEA for a noodle gold digger.

You NEVER see whites hating their own race, wishing they were a currycel or sandnigger
You actually do see whites wishing they were niggers. Kike brainwashing is too strong.

Do you agree that coomskins should stay or...?
I believe you can be White, ugly and short but most of the Whites on the forum don't fit this category, at least from the pictures I saw floating around, they want to act like they're on top of everyone but claim incel at the same time. Despite that I wouldn't want an entire ban because of the small amount of genuine white incels that are present, but there should be stricter surveillance no doubt.

But even despite this small number of White incels, a White incel undoubtedly has it better than ANY ethnic out there (even sexhavers) because they don't have to wake up in a tin shed or worry about getting robbed and dealing with corruption, ethnic life is harder in general, if you are an ethnic incel you have twenty problems to deal with whereas the only problem a white incel would have is his inceldom. Even ask them to check, a White incel would NEVER want to turn into an ethnic sexhaver because they go from having one problem to many problems.

You actually do see whites wishing they were niggers. Kike brainwashing is too strong.
when you see a black man with a white women or some central asian/middle eastern immigrant with a white women you may have such thoughts.

View attachment 1084283

I tried navigating to the link provided to further understand the data you provided. What headers did you select to get that information?

Whitecels will never accept their privilege in the sexual market, unless your are actually a trucel, a sub 5 white can still get a hook foid even a curry foid

An ethnic can never pull a girl out of his race unless a chad

There's nothing I can really do, that's why I am here. I'm non-NT and a poorcel, I can't really get a job in my country unless it's something even worse than living off neetbux. I can't travel to the Philippines and there's a high risk I would fail that as well due to my poor social skills, boring life and not having social media. I use tinder, I have only one like and one match, I have no idea how to talk to women. I have tried but they delete me. If I straight suggested sex, I would get persecuted in my small city where I live.

Yep nice, also what's stopping someone like @
gymletethnicel
@gymletethnicel from returning to his home country and trying his luck there? He can do that just as easily as whites can go to SEA for a noodle gold digger.
Your ignorance on this is astousing considering the fact that you ask me why I will not migrate to Morocco.
I want to genocide my entire bloodline and I hope someone nukes Morocco, that's what I think of Morocco. This is of course, a sentiment that you will only find an ethnic have.

Also, you're factually wrong. What the fuck does this even mean "He can do that just as easily as whites can go to SEA for a noodle gold digger." This is so fucking dumb. You think I will slay because of my European passport, while whites slay because of their WHITE GENETICS? And then you even compare the two? :lul: Absolute state of .is mods. Redpill overdose.
My thread is being censored jfl, it got moved to the lounge @gymletethnicel. It'll get deleted soon, I've been reported en masse by the coomskins kek
This is the main problem with incels.is, we preach a whitewashed blackpill, while the reality is even more unfair and unjust than what is preached here.

View attachment 1084283

Show me one non black ethnic getting treated like this in west or in their native land

View: https://youtu.be/LeaCkuYRhzM?si=8biq3CGwqyYtz82f

View: https://youtu.be/6jveGv5iN00?si=jc2mE2jxIKfRrAFN

Your ignorance on this is astousing considering the fact that you ask me why I will not migrate to Morocco.
I want to genocide my entire bloodline and I hope someone nukes Morocco, that's what I think of Morocco. This is of course, a sentiment that you will only find an ethnic have.

Also, you're factually wrong. What the fuck does this even mean "He can do that just as easily as whites can go to SEA for a noodle gold digger." This is so fucking dumb. You think I will slay because of my European passport, while whites slay because of their WHITE GENETICS? And then you even compare the two? :lul: Absolute state of .is mods. Redpill overdose.

This is the main problem with incels.is, we preach a whitewashed blackpill, while the reality is even more unfair and unjust than what is preached here.
What was "redpill" about saying SEA noodles are gold diggers that want green cards and money? You're an imbecile. You see those gold diggers with anyone with money, including brown as dirt pajeets and Asians from wealthier countries. But anyway, you said it yourself you're not even incel you're tranime castrated volcel.

Yep nice, also what's stopping someone like @gymletethnicel from returning to his home country and trying his luck there? He can do that just as easily as whites can go to SEA for a noodle gold digger.
Exactly. Or they themselves can go to SEA, since basically anyone can ascend with the passport-seeking golddiggers there, but curiously, they never address that fact:feelshaha:.

Also, you're factually wrong. What the fuck does this even mean "He can do that just as easily as whites can go to SEA for a noodle gold digger." This is so fucking dumb. You think I will slay because of my European passport, while whites slay because of their WHITE GENETICS?
Like 10% or so of those are actual hookups, the remaining majority are solely due to the guy’s passport and money.

I tried navigating to the link provided to further understand the data you provided. What headers did you select to get that information?
The pic’s not mine, I got it from another guy on this forum if that’s what you’re curious about, I can take a look at it later if needed:feelsokman:.

You do not take into consideration the dating vs arranged marriage culture in these different regions. Indians marry once their lifetime, so women are stuck with their partners usually. A culture based on arranged marriage and no fornication will naturally have a higher fertility rate.
If sandniggers and curries lived under a similar system as the South Korean then their fertility rate would also be around 1.

This is why the Muslim fertility rate is projected to decline and white fertility rate to increase, because the free dating marketing makes it harder and harder for ethnics to ascend.
What was "redpill" about saying SEA noodles are gold diggers that want green cards and money? You're an imbecile. You see those gold diggers with anyone with money, including brown as dirt pajeets and Asians from wealthier countries. But anyway, you said it yourself you're not even incel you're tranime castrated volcel.
"Moneymaxxing (also called wealthmaxxing or careermaxxing) are attempts that beta males and incels make to become wealthy, in order to live a better life or to attract women (thus becoming Beta providers in the process).

Single women in their 30s and beyond (especially single moms) often prioritizes men with more stable financial conditions (after riding the Chad cock carousel during their entire lives), which is beneficial for successful men who are desperate for women. In looksmaxxing communities the main aim of moneymaxxing is getting enough money to afford plastic surgery."

Nice ascension man. This is definitely the same as gooks begging to fuck white men.

I never knew it was your dream to become a betabux for a roastie.

Also JFL @ calling me a fakecel. Nice projection.

You do not take into consideration the dating vs arranged marriage culture in these different regions. Indians marry once their lifetime, so women are stuck with their partners usually. A culture based on arranged marriage and no fornication will naturally have a higher fertility rate.
If sandniggers and curries lived under a similar system as the South Korean then their fertility rate would also be around 1.

This is why the Muslim fertility rate is projected to decline and white fertility rate to increase, because the free dating marketing makes it harder and harder for ethnics to ascend.

"Moneymaxxing (also called wealthmaxxing or careermaxxing) are attempts that beta males and incels make to become wealthy, in order to live a better life or to attract women (thus becoming Beta providers in the process).

Single women in their 30s and beyond (especially single moms) often prioritizes men with more stable financial conditions (after riding the Chad cock carousel during their entire lives), which is beneficial for successful men who are desperate for women. In looksmaxxing communities the main aim of moneymaxxing is getting enough money to afford plastic surgery."

Nice ascension man. This is definitely the same as gooks begging to fuck white men.

I never knew it was your dream to become a betabux for a roastie.

I am somewhat hentaimaxxed, I meant transforming my entire basement in a hentai shrine.

You can consume hentai in different forms. Buying random hentai goods like mugs, oppai mousepad, body pillows and posters. Video games, hentai anime, hentai manga. There is a lot. All we can do as incels, is cope the best way we can without society's standards and petty moral standards holding us back.

I have a figure that goes for around 900 bucks, if you can even find it. It's the perfect cope for rotters who don't leave their basement. We don't spend money on going out and shit yk.

They are decorations. Eye candy. They're not sex dolls.

I said you're a tranime eunuch, a volcel, not a fakecel. Get some reading comprehension.

Who gives a fuck nigger. We're all going to die anyway and all without a whiff of fesikh, it's over. The world can be obliterated by a huge ass asteroid for all I care.

Why are you here? Join an androcentric forum if you're only here because you despise women, that's not the point of this forum. It's for people who cannot get pussy. You are not an incel.

It's a coping mechanism to deal with the pain from other factors, and it is frankly an effective one that helped many truecels stay sane.

There is nothing to do be done other than cope or to rope. Some guys are just not wanted by women and there is nothing that is going to change that situation and so one must cope one way or another. I will not judge incels who manage to do so in their own way.

For incels, this life is one big cope. Some people do it through gaming. Some through learning stuff. Some through anime/manga. It's unfair to take those copes away for those who already have very little to live for.
Call it pathetic. Call it worship. Call these people manchildren. But every single incel has the right to cope in their own way.

I said you're a tranime eunuch, a volcel, not a fakecel. Get some reading comprehension.

Who gives a fuck nigger. We're all going to die anyway and all without a whiff of fesikh, it's over. The world can be obliterated by a huge ass asteroid for all I care.
I mean, you know those posts are for comedic and shock purposes only.
And exactly, it literally doesn't matter.
Why are you here? Join an androcentric forum if you're only here because you despise women, that's not the point of this forum. It's for people who cannot get pussy. You are not an incel.
I'm an incel. I have tried dating apps and I did years of gymmaxxing to ascend, but all futile in the end. I even tried dogmaxxing, getting a little puppy and engage with dog-owners. This did not help. I was only known as the weird sandnigger with a dog.
For incels, this life is one big cope. Some people do it through gaming. Some through learning stuff. Some through anime/manga. It's unfair to take those copes away for those who already have very little to live for.
These are literally my 3 main hobbies.
1. Gaming.
2. Manga/Anime.
3. Learning stuff.

I'm an incel. I have tried dating apps and I did years of gymmaxxing to ascend, but all futile in the end. I even tried dogmaxxing, getting a little puppy and engage with dog-owners. This did not help. I was only known as the weird sandnigger with a dog.
Did you try going to MENA or SEA, or do you only want to stick around the West European White people that you hate and say all mog you? You said you want to destroy your own blood line. If you reject women of your own race that's by definition a volcel.
These are literally my 3 main hobbies.
1. Gaming.
2. Manga/Anime.
3. Learning stuff.
:feelsokman:

70-80% of whitecels are fakecels on this forum, especially the tall ones.

Dear blackbrocel please don't start a race war. We are all subhuman incels, no matter whether we are white and black or brown or Asian. We are all on the same boat, we are all despised by mainstream society and normies. As a currycel, I can relate more with white truecel than average currynormies or Chadpreet. We incels irrespective of races, religion should unite, infighting leads to nothing. We all incels irrespective of races or religion have the same sufferings, we are all deprived of love, compassion and kindness, all we get humiliation, hate from foids, normies for being physically unattractive. I can really feel and relate with White truecel, similarly White truecel can feel and relate with currycel like me, because we have same pains and sufferings. Earlier I am also the believer of JBW that whites can't be incels, but I was completely morally wrong. A white truecel have similar pain and sufferings just like currycel like me. Instead of JBW, Just be Chad theory is more appealing, because Chad of any race have great successful life. I hope you understand

JBW doesnt work in White majority countries because you are competing against other white guys who mog you in every way possible

JBW doesnt work in White majority countries because you are competing against other white guys who mog you in every way possible
Geomax go to east Asia

Nah, truecel irrespective of whatever he is, is true incel
Yeah but most whitecels on this forum are fakecels they can easily ascend. I know some whitecels are trucels but most aren't.

I'm short, non NT + bringing them oversea is stupid
You know that most Asian countries have smaller heights, how tall are you. Just stay in East Asia. East Asia isn't a shithole.
Non-NT if you don't want to try to solve this problem then you are volcel