Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will shrooms help?

Question.
I took like 40 i picked outside by myself, I coudlnt stop laughing and ended up cleaning my whole house!

I took like 40 i picked outside by myself, I coudlnt stop laughing and ended up cleaning my whole house!
Brutal. I wanna try them cause I’m legit contemplating really messed up shit again but I’m too scared to do it.

Brutal. I wanna try them cause I’m legit contemplating really messed up shit again but I’m too scared to do it.
They grow near cow dung, Be careful to find the ones that are not infected, Check farms nearby

They grow near cow dung, Be careful to find the ones that are not infected, Check farms nearby
I asked my trucel brother to find some crackhead who sells them (cuz I’m too autistic and afraid to do it myself) and he did and now I’m torn between wanting to buy them but I’ll keep what you said in mind, thnx fren.

I asked my trucel brother to find some crackhead who sells them (cuz I’m too autistic and afraid to do it myself) and he did and now I’m torn between wanting to buy them or but I’ll keep what you said in mind, thnx fren.
NP, The most POTENT ones are picked FRESH!

No, acid won't help either. Autism isn't curable.