Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Will the west be based ever again?

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
I just wanna get a housing, bang some virgin cheek, raise my family, and beat my wife when she overcooks dinner... I'm so tired of this shit, bros...

No. It was irreversible after the 90s. As long as the internet exists, the west cannot go back.

No, it's all downhill from here.

No. It was irreversible after the 90s. As long as the internet exists, the west cannot go back.
Modern foids have an entitled mindset. Even if we were trust into the stone age, I think foids would still seek chad, giving the prior knowledge that he's out there. Brootal shit to think about.

As long as women are allowed to vote, no.

Hasn't been based for over 100 years

stone age,
foids would still seek chad
Whats funny to me is that it seems that at the polar opposites of human history is when foid nature is most revealing and blackpill is most apparent. With ancient cavemen it came down solely to physical mogging and it does today as well, only in time in between prior to female liberation did normie men have a chance

The west is lost beyond repair

it can only if the economy declines, women will have no choice