Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will we ever be able to avenge ourselves on global scale?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Like vandals that destroyed Rome? Do we have allies to level down the west and punish those who ridicule us?
Can we fucking destroy all the system with all its fucking power cucks chads societies power structures and those who guards them?
How do you think.

all hope is in ricecels and curries. they have numbers, high IQ and most of them are incels by default.

all hope is in ricecels and curries. they have numbers, high IQ and most of them are incels by default.
Incel becomes US president and starts ww3

Radical muslims of cours our allies as well.

Incel becomes US president and starts ww3
I think more realistic scenario is some bored and hateful curry/ricecel developing super deadly virus in some underground labolatory and releasing it in an airpot.

I think more realistic scenario is some bored and hateful curry/ricecel developing super deadly virus in some underground labolatory and releasing it in an airpot.
I think the most realistic scenario is the Hong Kong protests escalate, the male chinese working class finally manages to overthrow the nihilistic degenerate dictatorship creating yet another based country threatening Americuck's supremacy (along with the most of the Middle East and India)

I think the most realistic scenario is the Hong Kong protests escalate, the male chinese working class finally manages to overthrow the nihilistic degenerate dictatorship creating yet another based country threatening Americuck's supremacy (along with the most of the Middle East and India)
United Nations of Inceldom

We have developed only lgnoseological virus - the black pill.

I think that is not only one gnoseological virus that we can create.

There should be some weak side in human psyche. We have to find out wether there is potential for creating some new pill that can
hamstring whole human population.

Internet is the greatest place for spread of gnoseological deadly viruses
United Nations of Inceldom
It can be only virtual since in the global world borders dont exist. And we have it already.

Not really, ER tried and failed, Minassian tried and failed, Lepine tried and failed...you cannot systemically affect this Misandric globohomo society.

USA is the most important contry for revolt. It is at the same time most powerfull at foreign policy yet weak inside. It is the most vulnerable country. Incels live here mostly - it almost more than half of white population. Look at suicide rate.

Not really, ER tried and failed, Minassian tried and failed, Lepine tried and failed...you cannot systemically affect this Misandric globohomo society.
Are you serious? They succeded because they made us look formibable and inspired others to take the matter seriously.
And they were looners. And look at us now. We have millions.

Last edited:
I hope so, but not sure.

Formation of Incelistan is inevitable
Wich leads to religious dictatorship i suppose. The only logical way to save usa from itself is to create theocracy
I hope so, but not sure.
Hard times....so much grief so much suffering sorrow despair for so long and we still dont see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited:
We probably have the power do it but its really hard to organize

Not unless Hitler 2.0 emerges and saves us from feminism, and empowers incels everywhere to join forces and overthrow every government in the world and build a new society on the ashes of this one.

We don't have those allies at all.

Yea it alr happened, ultra rich ugly old men in the elites behind the scenes are shaggin prime foids. I can't see any sort of 'revolution' happening that will benefit the common incel.