Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will you like it if a whore who fucks everything showed interest in you?

pump and dump :feelzez:

I will put a ring on that motherfucker :bluepill::foidSoy::feelsohh:

i'd use her as a friends with benefits but i'd never date her. Why bother? She'd just cheat on me.

Yes but I wouldn't date her, I think our values are different

A quick fuck and nothing more.

20200402 015832

Any girl showing interest in me is something I'd enjoy and that is the thing that men have to be very careful with. Those feelings I mean. That is how a lot of guys get trapped later in life. Imagine a guy who has never even been on a date and now he is 45 and a 45yo woman with 2 kids starts showing interest in him. Obviously the guy is going to like this new interest and start swaying to the woman's charms but every man needs to be vigilant and have integrity and a backbone that if this does happen to you then you can fuck her and possibly even make an arrangement together BUT NEVER, under any circumstances, help the woman out or give her money and NEVER get attached to her kids. Because that woman is just looking for a parental figure for her children just in case anything happens to her that somebody else can take care of her mistakes.

So sure I'd like it if a huge whore took interest in me. Any man would. But we need to be smarter than the average man when it comes to females since we have knowledge on the blackpill.

One thing I absolutely can't stand is hypocrisy and double standards. With that said, my position is sluts and whores are on the same level as incels. So yes, I would take a slut or whore if she gave me a chance. But they wouldn't, so I wouldn't.

Everyone here saying pump and dumb doesnt even know how to do such a thing, because there are thousands of whores out there and if it is that easy, just press the 'pump n dump' button, then you would not be incel.

Clearly we lack the ability to even start that. And as my normie friend told me, women dont initiate. So it's a bit of a dilemma. If you knew how to initiate with women, you wouldn't be here.

Obviously pump and dump.