Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Winter freeze, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
It should nvr drop below freezing in the burgerland south, mang. This shit is just something else, mang:reeeeee:

I'm in Canada, so the winter storms and cold are quite expected. :feelsjuice:

It should nvr drop below freezing in the burgerland south, mang. This shit is just something else, mang:reeeeee:
Shiva was a dirty curry munching pervert. He was also a faggot who was in all likelihood raped by a swine

Ok jihadicel
Mohammad was also a curry munching niggerlover. He loved to slurp beef and other bovine excrement because it was a based hindpoop tradition. Some say deep down, Mohammed was also a cow worshipping subhuman

I'm in Canada, so the winter storms and cold are quite expected. :feelsjuice:
Didn't know you were a Canadian. What are your thoughts on burgerland down south? :feelshehe:

Mohammad was also a curry munching niggerlover. He loved to slurp beef and other bovine excrement because it was a based hindpoop tradition. Some say deep down, Mohammed was also a cow worshipping subhuman
Pisslam is inverted or perverted shaivism, mang:feelsthink:

Pisslam is inverted or perverted shaivism, mang:feelsthink:
Ya, Mohammeeeed worships shivas penis. But some say shiva didn't have a penis, just an axe wound because all the hindthoo gods are dick chopping trannies

Ya, Mohammeeeed worships shivas penis. But some say shiva didn't have a penis, just an axe wound because all the hindthoo gods are dick chopping trannies
Nonsense, shiva had ganesh, mang

Nonsense, shiva had ganesh, mang
Shiva looks pretty aryan. Some say he was a blonde, blue eyed god who had billions of curry whores to fuck while the emasculate dravidian niggers had to chop off their dicks and serve their white massa

Didn't know you were a Canadian. What are your thoughts on burgerland down south? :feelshehe:
I don't see much differences, especially in Southern Ontario; I suppose you have less cuckery and more availability to guns depending on the state, but we have a marginally better social safety net. :feelsjuice:

Shiva looks pretty aryan. Some say he was a blonde, blue eyed god who had billions of curry whores to fuck while the emasculate dravidian niggers had to chop off their dicks and serve their white massa
:dafuckfeels:

Fellow Southern Burgerland Brocel.
Smelly redneck sisterfucker. You will never be homo sapien you primitive scarf wearing, shit-breathed cattle farmer

Smelly redneck sisterfucker. You will never be homo sapien you primitive scarf wearing, shit-breathed cattle farmer
And where are you from my guy?

Hyuk. Ah iz frum teksus boa. Hyuk Hyuk
Based on a comment another user made, I imagine you have some Arab or Curry background, in which case you shouldn't be shitting on where I'm from nigga.

Based on a comment another user made, I imagine you have some Arab or Curry background, in which case you shouldn't be shitting on where I'm from nigga.
The shitting (on the streets) shall continue until morale improves. Remember to take your HRT pills btw

The shitting (on the streets) shall continue until morale improves. Remember to take your HRT pills btw
Least my people don't follow Pisslam or Cow worship, JFL, tired of all the shitting on whitecells on here.

Enjoy walking down your shit smelling streets with cows holding up traffic for five hours.

Least my people don't follow Pisslam or Cow worship, JFL, tired of all the shitting on whitecells on here.

Enjoy walking down your shit smelling streets with cows holding up traffic for five hours.
Wehehell naow, dont that jus beat everythang? Here ah iz scratching my red freckled armpit wiff my uncle sittin on this he-yore porch singing halleluyers when this here shitskeyen comes own in and rapes mah inbred mother. Aint nobody fuckin mah mother but me ya hear?!

Wehehell naow, dont that jus beat everythang? Here ah iz scratching my red freckled armpit wiff my uncle sittin on this he-yore porch singing halleluyers when this here shitskeyen comes own in and rapes mah inbred mother. Aint nobody fuckin mah mother but me ya hear?!
Fuck off kid, least I don't believe in Pisslam or some form of fucking cow worship.

Fuck off kid, least I don't believe in Pisslam or some form of fucking cow worship.
To be pre-sahs, I don reckin ah believe in that shit either. All ahs sayin iz, there aint no god but george floyd
*Elbows mother*
Ain't that right Ma?

it's -40 in northern canada

To be pre-sahs, I don reckin ah believe in that shit either. All ahs sayin iz, there aint no god but george floyd
*Elbows mother*
Ain't that right Ma?
Alright done talking to you kid, fuck off to my ignore list.

Why do you use nigger dialect with an avi of an Indian god?

quit being such a whiny bitch try growing zone 2b
usdausazonemap-2.jpg

Over for Northern Canuckcels.
lol its kind of lifefuel actually, since I barely go outside I enjoy knowing the weather ruins roastie's ability to dress like whores for chad and makes things shit for normies walking to see friends.

lol its kind of lifefuel actually, since I barely go outside I enjoy knowing the weather ruins roastie's ability to dress like whores for chad and makes things shit for normies walking to see friends.
Actually yeah, doesn't sound that bad, only thing is I would wanna go outside to get weed, food, etc.