Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wiping your ass is cope

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I came to the realization that ass wiping is a major cope.

A 9/10 white chad who never wipes his ass after taking shit with a turd riddled butt-hole surrounded by buzzing flies won't have any problem getting laid. While an ethnic man who thoroughly washes his butt-hole on the squirting hot-spring of the old faithful geyser at Yellowstone national park 10 times a day will never be able to get any shit.

I came to the realization that ass wiping is a major cope.

A 9/10 white chad who never wipes his ass after taking shit with a turd riddled butt-hole surrounded by buzzing flies won't have any problem getting laid. While an ethnic man who thoroughly washes his butt-hole on the squirting hot-spring of the old faithful geyser at Yellowstone national park 10 times a day will never be able to get any shit.
SHITHEAD!

Hygiene is one of the biggest copes, in my ol' highschool there was a guy who was quite tall about 190 or so cm and with an ok face HTN but not chadlite, he reeked so badly of sweat it lingered whenever he walked by, a completely clueless autist in the way he talked, walked and interacted yet he had 2 or 3 girlfriends during the time I saw him

I have to wipe myself clean otherwise I feel dirty.

i never wiped in my life, i only use water to clean.

pretty sure all sandniggers only use water instead of wipping

Curry moment.

Hygiene is one of the biggest copes, in my ol' highschool there was a guy who was quite tall about 190 or so cm and with an ok face HTN but not chadlite, he reeked so badly of sweat it lingered whenever he walked by, a completely clueless autist in the way he talked, walked and interacted yet he had 2 or 3 girlfriends during the time I saw him
Zu lang, nicht gelesen.

I don’t like feeling dirty and gross

Do like Germans wipe with your left hand

wtf is this thread

Not everything is about getting laid lol, If i dont shower I just feel like shit I dont do it to get laid same with wiping my ass, now you could argue feel better = more confident = get laid if you want to be a faggot

It’s more about not feeling gross than doing it for foids.

hygiene is important even for an inkwell, ive seen 1st hand what happens to a old person when they get dementia and hygiene disappears