Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel trait: You hate shitting and wiping your ass

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
Ever since i was a kid every time id take a shit id promise to never eat again in my life so i dont have to do this shit again, and i always broke my promise...

I would gladly remove my need for food water and bodily functions just to save time even if i missed out on le pleasure of food

Even now whenever i shit (twice a week since i hold it in as long as possible) i procrastinate wiping my ass for as long as possible, sometimes up to 2 hours.

I would have no problem with rotting in my bed every last second of my life doing literally nothing just existing with no thoughts or feelings, but even that is impossible. Your consciousness has to be tainted in some way. Life is a joke

just use water bro, it's the best and clean it properly

Born to shit. Forced to wipe.

wash your ass nigger

Never wiped my ass once in my life, my stench defines me as a perso

What inceldom does to inkwells

I don't mind shitting and wiping my ass that much.

Get a bidet. Don't wipe your ass with bleached paper like mutt normies.

Monke wipes not!

not wipping attracts foids unironically

why is it cringe? It's the best method to clean it when you at home.
I almost always have open scabs on my hands so i avoid sticking my hands in my ass
Get a bidet
maybe i will but seems even worse, id rather have crusty shit deep in my ass than splash shit water all over my bathroom and have a wet anus

than splash shit water all over my bathroom and have a wet anus
never had this problem.

cf1f8efc-c1d7-11eb-ad7f-00155d32830e_aca701d9-04ab-11ec-ad85-00155d32830e.resize1.jpeg

I almost always have open scabs on my hands so i avoid sticking my hands in my ass

maybe i will but seems even worse, id rather have crusty shit deep in my ass than splash shit water all over my bathroom and have a wet anus
It doesn't splash. Just do it. Your crusty, hemorrhoid covered ass will thank you. You don't have to be a smelly mutt with shit in your ass all day :feelsUnreal:

Ever since i was a kid every time id take a shit id promise to never eat again in my life so i dont have to do this shit again, and i always broke my promise...

I would gladly remove my need for food water and bodily functions just to save time even if i missed out on le pleasure of food

Even now whenever i shit (twice a week since i hold it in as long as possible) i procrastinate wiping my ass for as long as possible, sometimes up to 2 hours.

I would have no problem with rotting in my bed every last second of my life doing literally nothing just existing with no thoughts or feelings, but even that is impossible. Your consciousness has to be tainted in some way. Life is a joke
I like to sit 10 hours on toilete because I'm alone there

It doesn't splash. Just do it. Your crusty, hemorrhoid covered ass will thank you. You don't have to be a smelly mutt with shit in your ass all day :feelsUnreal:
bro surely there are micro droplets flying all around your bathroom inoculating every corner with fecal bacteria. Just look at those videos of how far a sneeze goes, its a fine mist

Even just your shit dropping into the toilet can make it spread around your bathroom on toothbrushes and shit, i think i saw a statistic that like 60% of toothbrushes have shit on th for this reason

bro surely there are micro droplets flying all around your bathroom inoculating every corner with fecal bacteria. Just look at those videos of how far a sneeze goes, its a fine mist

Even just your shit dropping into the toilet can make it spread around your bathroom on toothbrushes and shit, i think i saw a statistic that like 60% of toothbrushes have shit on th for this reason
You also fart microscopic particles of fecal matter. Bathrooms are just gross. Put all stuff in cabinets, and clean it regularly with bleach. Now get the damn bidet :feelsBox:

okay someone please answer this legit because i do not know
people who have a bidet: i get that you blast your hole with water and it cleans it up easier. do you then just stand up and go about your day with your ass dripping wet or do you at least wipe to get the water off???

Least retarded foid thread @DarkStarDown

it always takes me fucking forever to wipe

Wiping my ass wouldnt be a problem if i didnt have so much fucking ass hair

people who have a bidet: i get that you blast your hole with water and it cleans it up easier. do you then just stand up and go about your day with your ass dripping wet or do you at least wipe to get the water off???
My process:
>Spray
>Wash with soap
>Spray again to rinse
>Dab dry with a washcloth

My process:
>Spray
>Wash with soap
>Spray again to rinse
>Dab dry with a washcloth
too much work for a daily shit ngl
i say as i wipe for fucking ages

:dafuckfeels: When "just take a shower, bro!" has real meaning.

Tbh, I've always enjoyed relaxing on the toilet. Just locking myself in and thinking about whatever I want or reading books or surfing the net in peace while emptying myself:owo:. Pretty comfy, I'll probably go shit the second time today just because of that:feelsthink:.

just use water bro, it's the best and clean it properly
I started out normally wiping my ass, but because I'm a neat freak I always ended up overdoing it, and eventually I settled into not stopping wiping until the brown was completely gone and only red remained. Over the years, that eventually damaged my ass to the point where my parents thought that I have hemorrhoids, so I had to go to doctors, who found that it's just damaged, and so I eventually settled into just washing it with water. Been doing that for about 10 years by now, and every time I had to go back to wiping, it started bleeding after like two or three days of that.

Of course I wipe it:feelshaha:. Unfortunately, this last week, for some reason even just wiping that ended a few times with red droplets on it, which is... annoying:feelsbadman::feelswhat:.

Last edited:
I shit in family toilets and not flush

i think i saw a statistic that like 60% of toothbrushes have shit on th for this reason
That’s mainly because people don’t put the toilet seat/lid down when they flush

Last edited:
i shit like every 1 week.

Tbh, I've always enjoyed relaxing on the toilet. Just locking myself in and thinking about whatever I want or reading books or surfing the net in peace while emptying myself
it's bad for your health, sitting on toilet for more than 5-10 mins may lead to hemorrhoids

it's bad for your health, sitting on toilet for more than 5-10 mins may lead to hemorrhoids
Damn, thank God that I somehow avoided getting them so far:fuk:.

if you sit in a certain way its like sitting normally, not spreading out your ass