Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

With AI economy we could have a much bigger prisons and military

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The USA already imprisons 2.5 million men. Its about 1 in 40 adult males are in prison. The total US population is 331 million. Many of the men in prison are serving life sentences, or very long sentences like 30 years. Its hugely costly to imprison this many people, but as we get ever richer with science and technology we can afford it.

This also gives the option of imprisoning or institutionalizing more of the population. Like to solve the homeless problem its going to take institutionalizing millions of people. People who aren't able to function in modern society because of low IQ and/or mental illnesses. When they don't work because they aren't able to work, they then go on the streets all day and cause problems.

We also saw releasing violent criminals to reduce the incarceration rate didn't work. It was insane how quickly the criminals went right back and committed the same crimes they were in prison for. So we picked them up and put them in jail for life now, but by releasing them there was innocent victims including many murders. Many bully violent normie males the only way to protect other people from them is to cage the violent normies for life.

Last edited:
Yup USA can actually learn from China here. China knows how to do this

The USA already imprisons 2.5 million men. Its about 1 in 40 adult males are in prison. The total US population is 331 million. Many of the men in prison are serving life sentences, or very long sentences like 30 years. I
Sounds like a scary country to be poor in.

People who are otherwise high IQ but had a bad start in life because of poor parenting are really in danger within the US-system. If they dont get their life in order tey could end up in prison very fast because of poor safety nets and so on.

Sounds like in the USA either you born in a stable home or you pretty much screwed for life in the USA

Sounds like a scary country to be poor in.

People who are otherwise high IQ but had a bad start in life because of poor parenting are really in danger within the US-system. If they dont get their life in order tey could end up in prison very fast because of poor safety nets and so on.

Sounds like in the USA either you born in a stable home or you pretty much screwed for life in the USA

You don't want to end up with a bad crowd you hang around with. Like I was watching on youtube these 6 black males age 17-19 went out and killed another black male, probably over some retarded stuff. Anyway 5 of the 6 got life in prison and 1 got a 20 year sentence.

This also gives the option of imprisoning or institutionalizing more of the population. Like to solve the homeless problem its going to take institutionalizing millions of people. People who aren't able to function in modern society because of low IQ and/or mental illnesses. When they don't work because they aren't able to work, they then go on the streets all day and cause problems.
it's over for the entire userbase of this forum

It also can be millions of good jobs in the prison systems if we add millions of prisoners. Same as scaling up the military. The military jobs are good paying jobs.

it's over for the entire userbase of this forum

Ya its true, but at least we are quiet high inhibition shut in neets. So guys here just get their neetbux and don't cause a problem.

Its scary even if youre not poor. The prisons in the US are owned by giant corporations. They make money by imprisoning people.

@IceStorm
@DarkStarDown

Ya the corporate contractors in the prison system, and the prison guard unions are big political contributors to politicians who will make longer sentencing. There is also all the management/administration people in the prison system which are good paying jobs. And the whole legal/courts is another big area.

One in 40? Jeez

One in 40? Jeez

Ya for Latino males its about 1 in 20 adult Latino males are currently in jail in the US. Many of them were imprisoned in the 1990's under the three strikes and you are out laws. On the third felony its automatic life in prison with those laws.

An amazing thing is the length of sentences we are giving, like any murder is basically life in prison in the US. Yet the violent crime rate is still rising.

-its amazing because these aren't repeat offenders
-idiots still doing the murders when we catch/solve 97% of murders now and the sentence is almost always life in prison.

Ya for Latino males its about 1 in 20 adult Latino males are currently in jail in the US. Many of them were imprisoned in the 1990's under the three strikes and you are out laws. On the third felony its automatic life in prison with those laws.

An amazing thing is the length of sentences we are giving, like any murder is basically life in prison in the US. Yet the violent crime rate is still rising.

-its amazing because these aren't repeat offenders
-idiots still doing the murders when we catch/solve 97% of murders now and the sentence is almost always life in prison.
Tbh this once again Christianity's fault. It prevented Eugenics from being practiced which would have prevented the birth of so many men inclined to crime.

Tbh this once again Christianity's fault. It prevented Eugenics from being practiced which would have prevented the birth of so many men inclined to crime.

Ya controlling foid sexuality. As foids are very sexually attracted to violent sadistic men. So it keeps the cycle going.

You can see and I think you have mentioned before like in India and China how there are few violent criminals. As through the generations they got killed off.

Ya controlling foid sexuality. As foids are very sexually attracted to violent sadistic men. So it keeps the cycle going.

You can see and I think you have mentioned before like in India and China how there are few violent criminals. As through the generations they got killed off.
yup purging criminals or probably 1%-5% of the population every generation is a necessity to reach a point where there is 0 crime. But this won't happen. My guess is rather we will see advanced AI systems akin to what you see in the minority report movie, which will be able to prevent most crimes.

You don't want to end up with a bad crowd you hang around with. Like I was watching on youtube these 6 black males age 17-19 went out and killed another black male, probably over some retarded stuff. Anyway 5 of the 6 got life in prison and 1 got a 20 year sentence.
Hmm I was thinking maybe along the lines of the 3 strike rule that other members here have mentioned.

Like some young adult going through a bad phase whilst n the process of discovering themselves. Say these individuals get charged for smoking weed ---> strike1, then in trouble for stealing firewood --> strike2, then in trouble for getting caught riding the bus without a valid ticket --> strike3 and life in prison-

Now the thing is I know many adult males from my younger days who today are fully functioning well behaved tax paying members of society. But as young adults these are guys I would get upto mischief with like stealing firewood or a fanta from the store etc etc. Today I see young men taking bus stop signs while drunk and just throwing in ditches and bushes a few metres away, you know just nonsence silly things.

I am talking about normal young adult fuckery and thats what scares me about the USA. Now when its about savage murder, there I agree with the justice system in the USA, lock the bastards up for life, that I agree with.