Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Without us helping Ukraine and Ukraine's resistance, Russians wouldn't get to enjoy a big war

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Say the Russian army rolled over some small shithole country. It would boost Russians egos for awhile, but there wouldn't be much time for heroism, or a great sage of ups and downs in the war.

A long and difficult war, with serious challenges and set backs, and also times of triumphs, with the end result unknown. That is the emotions, the drama, the ecstasy and the agony. You can't have courage for large numbers, without heavy duty casualties. War medals are earned the hard way or they don't mean as much. For the officers, the heroic leaders and strategists emerge in the war. Same with people like the engineers and programmers behind the scenes. When the pressure is on heroic people get pushed up fast in rank because you need them or you lose.

Patriotism is up in Russia by a lot. The people are starting to get behind the Russian army, as it stood up well against the Ukrainian counter-offensive. And Ukraine the people viewed their country as some corrupt shithole, but now they are extreme patriots. But you see the Russian army fighting well right now, that matters emotionally to Russians because the Russian army was being humiliated before. Going into the war, Russians egos were that the Russian army would just roll over the Ukrainian army. The war is a unifying event for men in Russia. 20 years from now guys will be drinking in a bar and a new guy comes in and they talk about war stories and what legions they were in.

Without war, people in a country turn on each other. Corruption, women stealing another woman's Chad husband, envy with money and status, things turn negative. Like NIMBY's opposing housing for others, while they have houses. The quest for status. But in a war who can oppose housing for families of veterans.

If they aren't nuking the white house I don't give two fucks

If they aren't nuking the white house I don't give two fucks
If the west didn't give any opposition to Russia, then China would start thinking they can do whatever they want as well.
A Chinese attack on Taiwan would collapse the global economy.

nice take brocel

If the west didn't give any opposition to Russia, then China would start thinking they can do whatever they want as well.
A Chinese attack on Taiwan would collapse the global economy.

Good point. Its a reason why I think the Vietnam war was worth it. Of course the US lost, but we gained a lot of things in the war. One is It showed everybody just how far America would go to support an ally, even an ally that didn't matter that much and turned out to be a losing cause. The Soviets and China support North Vietnam so heavily showed their support too.

Trhe
Say the Russian army rolled over some small shithole country. It would boost Russians egos for awhile, but there wouldn't be much time for heroism, or a great sage of ups and downs in the war.

A long and difficult war, with serious challenges and set backs, and also times of triumphs, with the end result unknown. That is the emotions, the drama, the ecstasy and the agony. You can't have courage for large numbers, without heavy duty casualties. War medals are earned the hard way or they don't mean as much. For the officers, the heroic leaders and strategists emerge in the war. Same with people like the engineers and programmers behind the scenes. When the pressure is on heroic people get pushed up fast in rank because you need them or you lose.

Patriotism is up in Russia by a lot. The people are starting to get behind the Russian army, as it stood up well against the Ukrainian counter-offensive. And Ukraine the people viewed their country as some corrupt shithole, but now they are extreme patriots. But you see the Russian army fighting well right now, that matters emotionally to Russians because the Russian army was being humiliated before. Going into the war, Russians egos were that the Russian army would just roll over the Ukrainian army. The war is a unifying event for men in Russia. 20 years from now guys will be drinking in a bar and a new guy comes in and they talk about war stories and what legions they were in.

Without war, people in a country turn on each other. Corruption, women stealing another woman's Chad husband, envy with money and status, things turn negative. Like NIMBY's opposing housing for others, while they have houses. The quest for status. But in a war who can oppose housing for families of veterans.
True

You're seriously making the argument that the West (NATO) helping Ukraine fight Russia is actually GOOD for Russia?

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Reality: crippled and PTSD suffering men go ER or drink themselves to death after realizing that they killed their fellow men just because rich jews want to get richer.

I think they would have taken a parade in Kyiv after rolling in with no resistance than a protracted slog fest with 100s of thousands of dead and crippled russiancels

Reality: crippled and PTSD suffering men go ER or drink themselves to death after realizing that they killed their fellow men just because rich jews want to get richer.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Patriotism is up in Russia by a lot.
The gota Cope somehow Boyo
20 years from now guys will be drinking in a bar and a new guy comes in and they talk about war stories and what legions they were in.
20 years those who have not Roped yet will have to deal with an extreme Gender imbalance because 1/3 of the women would have emigrated to be with wealthier foreign men and and 1/3 of Russian Slavic women will be with the the millions of imported men from Central Asia and other places who be seen as superior. Truly a future hell scape for Russian men.
Without war, people in a country turn on each other. Corruption, women stealing another woman's Chad husband, envy with money and status, things turn negative.
All of that will get worse for Russian men once the war is over.

Last edited:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

The gota Cope somehow Boyo

20 years those have not Ropes yet will have to deal with an extreme Gender imbalance because 1/3 of the women would have emigrated to be with wealthier foreign men and and 1/3 of Russian Slavic women will be with the the millions of imported men from Central Asia and other places who be seen as superior. Truly a future hell scape for Russian men.

All of that will get worse for Russian men once the war is over.

I view the Central Asian issue as neutral gender wise, because Russia is going to need to re-merge with those countries imo if Russia is going to survive. And I believe the immigration from those countries to Russia has been about equal numbers of males and females.

For Russian women emigrating the war should give Russia the excuse to close down the border so that Russian women can't leave. If they let masses of Russian women leave, then ya Russians are just hopeless cucks.

A problem I do see is Chinese men getting Russian Slavic wives. As China imo is bankrolling the war it gets to set conditions. I believe the Russian ruling class wants to make Russia into a Central Asian nation, with an Asiatic ethnic majority. Because they view that if they stay a European majority nation it is inevitable they will get pulled into the West, and then the ruling class will lose its despotic Asiatic type power. Thats one of the big problems, Russia has an Asiatic despotism, but a European people. In this age of global communications and easy travel, Russian people look West and say we want that.

Kiev women are still whoring it up while their men die or they flooded western europe. As for patriotism russia is facing an existential threat while jewkraine war support is a minority now due to the obvious unwinnable situation and only possibility for them is more land being lost.

You're seriously making the argument that the West (NATO) helping Ukraine fight Russia is actually GOOD for Russia?

nicholas-cage-funny.gif
It helps Russia unify and war is where great men are made. This war will help Russia become more clean and free of corruption. War has forced Putin to reduce Russian corruption.

I view the Central Asian issue as neutral gender wise, because Russia is going to need to re-merge with those countries imo if Russia is going to survive. And I believe the immigration from those countries to Russia has been about equal numbers of males and females.

For Russian women emigrating the war should give Russia the excuse to close down the border so that Russian women can't leave. If they let masses of Russian women leave, then ya Russians are just hopeless cucks.

A problem I do see is Chinese men getting Russian Slavic wives. As China imo is bankrolling the war it gets to set conditions. I believe the Russian ruling class wants to make Russia into a Central Asian nation, with an Asiatic ethnic majority. Because they view that if they stay a European majority nation it is inevitable they will get pulled into the West, and then the ruling class will lose its despotic Asiatic type power. Thats one of the big problems, Russia has an Asiatic despotism, but a European people. In this age of global communications and easy travel, Russian people look West and say we want that.
are you Russian?:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

It helps Russia unify and war is where great men are made. This war will help Russia become more clean and free of corruption. War has forced Putin to reduce Russian corruption.
I didn't consider that. You're right, and it's certainly plausible, given the cultural spirit of the Russian people and how they're proud of their heritage of suffering (Russbrocels correct me, if I'm wrong).

Still, seems like giga mental gymanstics and kerosene tier gaslighting of Russians.

I didn't consider that. You're right, and it's certainly plausible, given the cultural spirit of the Russian people and how they're proud of their heritage of suffering (Russbrocels correct me, if I'm wrong).

Still, seems like giga mental gymanstics and kerosene tier gaslighting of Russians.

Ya it could be unintentional gaslighting on my part.

One aspect is we assume that the rulers of Russia and the rulers of Western countries are enemies. But as an interesting point, it has been said that 24 of the top 25 Russian oligarchs are Jewish. So right there the possibility of other deals behind the scenes is there.

Here's how this all plays out....

If Ukraine is able to retake all their land then it leaves Russia in a real bad spot with no good options. Maybe they will be able to keep Crimea, for now. Ukraine might be able to push Russia all the way back to their border but after that they're gonna focus on blowing the fuck out of Crimea. Russia won't be able to stop them. Every bridge, port, train station, ammo, and fuel depot is going to be endlessly destroyed.

The end result is Crimea will be a wasteland. Russia's army will be absolutely decimated. All territory they tried to gain since 2022 will be lost. Russia will have like 500,000 casualites and nothing to show for it except destroying hundreds of miles of Ukraine.

Then what does Putin do? I don't see how this ends well for Russia. Their army is going to be gone.

Last edited:
Here's how this all plays out....

If Ukraine is able to retake all their land then it leaves Russia in a real bad spot with no good options. Maybe they will be able to keep Crimea, for now. Ukraine might be able to push Russia all the way back to their border but after that they're gonna focus on blowing the fuck out of Crimea. Russia won't be able to stop them. Every bridge, port, train station, ammo, and fuel depot is going to be endlessly destroyed.

The end result is Crimea will be a wasteland. Russia's army will be absolutely decimated. All territory they tried to gain since 2022 will be lost. Russia will have like 500,000 casualites and nothing to show for it except destroying hundreds of miles of Ukraine.

Then what does Putin do? I don't see how this ends well for Russia. Their army is going to be gone.

View: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1693761723230990509

Nobody knows the true costs associated with this thing anymore...