Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WMAF pumped out a baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 29983
  • Start date
Deleted member 29983

Deleted member 29983

FML.
-
75DE6861 D2A6 4DB7 951D 0EEF4B7F732F

This bitch only dates White men in order to ascend. Her daughter will grow up doing the same. Hopefully they don’t have a son that goes full on ER tho JFL

life fuel for some of us whitecels in here

he doesnt look white lol

Welcome to the forum!

Oh wait it’s a girl so she’ll be banned never mind.

man, what we constitute as white these days is pretty inclusive.

Jesus christ Asian women prove time and time again that they have low self esteem. Instead of choosing some Chang she picks a fat borderline ethnic looking dude.

He is rocking the edgy music artist style with his clothing. Including the haircut. So I guess that makes him seem cool to the noodlewhore.

Goddamn Asian women are just so low rofl. If I recall Constance Wu was the lead actress in the movie "Crazy Rich Asians". Asian America's version of the black panther movie.

Sad.

HAPA POWER @pp183

Jesus christ Asian women prove time and time again that they have low self esteem. Instead of choosing some Chang she picks a fat borderline ethnic looking dude.

He is rocking the edgy music artist style with his clothing. Including the haircut. So I guess that makes him seem cool to the noodlewhore.

Goddamn Asian women are just so low rofl. If I recall Constance Wu was the lead actress in the movie "Crazy Rich Asians". Asian America's version of the black panther movie.

Sad.
Their son will be an incel and will face the same treatment his mom gave to asian guys.

ryan-kattner-man-man-2018-billboard-1548-1609282067-compressed.jpg

He looks hapa himself