Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Woke Californian district attorney declares rapists a marginalized group and unilaterally dismisses sexual assault causes, female rape victims seethe

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
"In October 2020, Boudin's office sent out a survey to 10,500 crime victims, asking them to rank their experience with his office. ... Responses to the survey were mixed, and some respondents, including sexual assault survivors whose cases were dismissed by Boudin's office, found the questions to be insensitive."

His entire wikipedia article is fucking hilarious :feelshaha: Dismissing rape cases on the basis of his woke anti-incarceration ACAB views is just one of his many highlights. He also became an enemy of Asian rights groups after he unilaterally pardoned all niggers who committed hate crimes against Asians and his office did shit like fabricating statements in English from monolingual Chinese families to support their verdicts. He also suspended the prosecution of a guy who went ER and tried to kill cops. And he convicted a grand total of 0 people for selling fentanyl making it de facto legal. He is like the far left version of a chud and easily one of the most well written characters in American politics

Last edited:
Criminals are the bravest people in society.

Guess were going to cali for sex

Incredibly based. This settles it, then. If you go far enough left, you wrap back around to extremely based.

Jfl cali is so fucked.

His mother was sentenced to 20 years to life, and his father to 75 years to life, both for the felony murders of two police officers and a security guard.[10][11]

His mother was sentenced to 20 years to life, and his father to 75 years to life, both for the felony murders of two police officers and a security guard.[10][11]
Yes his parents were literally Jewish Communist terrorists who were sent to jail for committing a mass shooting:feelskek:

Yes his parents were literally Jewish Communist terrorists who were sent to jail for committing a mass shooting:feelskek:
Tag Team Strike Force!

Ahh yes I remember that guy Chesa Boudin. He WAS the district attorney for SF before he got recalled by the city's asian population.

This guy Chesa Boudin got a bunch of people killed because of his soft on crime approach. Like this foid lol. She literally got killed by a career criminal tyrone. This guy Chesa and the liberal judges let this noodlewhore down big time.

Last edited:
Ahh yes I remember that guy Chesa Boudin. He WAS the district attorney for SF before he got recalled by the city's asian population.

This guy got a bunch of people killed because of his soft on criminals approach. Like this foid lol. She literally got killed by a career criminal tyrone. This guy Chesa and the liberal judges let this noodlewhore down big time.

View attachment 846187

View attachment 846189

I could write an entire textwall essay about all his feats, this thread barely scratches the surface. He fucking de facto legalized domestic violence and sexual abuse:feelshaha:

"Opponents of the law, though, raised questions about the kinds of crimes that may now qualify for diversion — including misdemeanor domestic violence and sex crimes. ... The new policy was also met with concern from some in the district attorney’s office. A source high up in office, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, is “terrified for current and future victims, particularly women and children in abusive homes."

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Not based. Deserves to be buried alive for oppressing Asian brothers.

Kek. Far-leftism mixed with antiracism and identity politics is truly something:feelshaha::feelskek:. Won't lie, as much as I'm for harsh anti-crime positions and for the law to be hard on criminals, considering how easily and effortlessly really women get away with sexual assault with nobody giving a shit about it:

Similar to previous research, men and women reported engaging in all of the coercive tactics assessed; however, no differences in total perpetration or use of specific tactics were found.
In studies with college-aged samples, between 18.2% (Russell & Oswald, 2001) and 49.5% of women reported using some form of sexual coercion to obtain sexual contact (e.g., kissing, petting, and forced intercourse; Carvalho & Nobre, 2015; Schatzel-Murphy et al., 2009; Struckman-Johnson et al., 2003).

Female Sexual Coercion: Prevalence and Predictors in A College Sample

The weighted mean of those studies which were predominantly heterosexual indicate that, worldwide, approximately 17% of heterosexual women have sexually coerced a man sometime during their lifetime. Our studies also include evidence that bisexual and homosexual women sexually coerce at similar rates.

An Examination of Sexual Coercion Perpetrated by Women

I can't say that I'm not a bit happy to see the scales being equalized a little:feelsjuice:.

And, of course, this had been said a thousand times by now, but it's always fun to watch far-left policies come back to bite the people who happily vote for the people promoting them.