Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woke up 5:50 am. Now I feel mega tired. Fuaaaark

Recruit
★★★★★
Not enjoying my incel lifestyle.

Not enjoying my incel lifestyle.
your not alone, since I got fired from my last job, i deal with waking up 5am just to feel like shit and try to fall asleep and suffer. It fucking sucks.

your not alone, since I got fired from my last job, i deal with waking up 5am just to feel like shit and try to fall asleep and suffer. It fucking sucks.
Oh man, sorry to hear that. What job was it?

Oh man, sorry to hear that. What job was it?
Surf dogs, fumny things is a couple days before I found out, I was accepted for getting a job at Lowes. And Im about to quit that if things go smooth to work at all my sons, a moving company.

Surf dogs, fumny things is a couple days before I found out, I was accepted for getting a job at Lowes. And Im about to quit that if things go smooth to work at all my sons, a moving company.
Good luck, hope it works out for you.

Confidential info, only for Overlord+ rank
I also heard the FBI quickscoped the children and tea bagged there corpses wile saying that they fucked there moms.