Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel woke up and feelin like shit today

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
due to my circumstances i am unable to be happy no matter what i do because my ugliness will always haunt me and my past experiences with people which put me in a deep state of no feeling happy for a very long time i dont know what to do because its really hard to even survive the day. i see people living their best lives while i sit here and rot like a dog in a cage life is so unfair and cruel to people like us like how is this even possible to live like this but i guess people dont give a fuck about other people they just care whether they are going to benefit from someone financially or mentally and i am looking forward to die because i wont be on this fucked up world rotting alone 24/7 let alone thinking of having a foid which is dam near impossible so whats their to live actually nothing just darkness and emptiness for ever.

00E5A535 20AA 4982 8693 6E54873E6C3D
9D089B20 3CDA 44B0 9110 C44F19B96877

good news is that times are unravelling fast so I'd stick around a bit longer and see how it all plays out first

good news is that times are unravelling fast so I'd stick around a bit longer and see how it all plays out first
yeah time is going so fast indeed its almost june

maybe your face is your punishment for your unrepentant heathenism.
i actually tried to repent but nothing changed me for me so it dosent matter but i dont mean that i dont believe in god though because i will be going against my own religion. but really like there are people who are muslims and are starving in africa

what does starving Muslims in Africa have to do with your heretical denial of the one and only true God Yahweh who manifest Himself in majestic glory within the Son of Man Jesus Christ? Do you think starving Muslims in Africa are going to fix your face? Nay, nothing in this world may be able to fix your face. But faith in God and His Son draws upon powers beyond this world and those are powers of a master sculptor.
bro i am not in denial of god dude you dont seem to understand what i am implying here so its best to not argue because we have different viewpoints

bro i am not in denial of god dude you dont seem to understand what i am implying here so its best to not argue because we have different viewpoints
jfl. gotchu. you can't argue at the point of a sword tho :feelsthink: