Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Woman fantasizes about fat, ugly, dirty men

LunarEagle

LunarEagle

Moneymaxx or die
★★
just be fat ugly and dirty br0

"I would never be attracted to this type of man in real life"

Hopes trashed, just a nutcase

"I would never be attracted to this type of man in real life"

Hopes trashed, just a nutcase
Sorry fam. Maybe she is just saying that to not look like a complete disgusting degenerate?

This all sounds too good to be true. Now where's my bullshit button....

My cousin is a hot foid and literally the only boyfriend she's ever had was an ugly manlet with loads of acne. Sorta gives me hope but also makes me wanna rope cos she's my cousin.

just be fat,ugly ass dirty bro! theory comfirmed

We need (((them))) to push the incel fetish to women.

she probably is talking about a hairt bloated chad who will lose the weight within hours, not literal neckbeards

Just be fat, ugly, and hairy theory

Possibly sexually abused as a kid by that type? Or maybe fat disgusting guys she runs into are verbally aggressive dominant and that turns her on vs her beta agreeable boyfriend... sort of like a white version of thug game

Fantasy isn't reality. Just like watching a movie isn't reality, there are so many experiential details altered or omitted from the fantasy that to equate the two experiences is ridiculous.

Regardless, if you wanted to attempt it, you could make a dating profile highlighting just how fat and ugly your are and that is just who you are and women must accept it. I doubt it will work, but I read an article by some bluepilled dating coach who argued you should actually maximize what makes you different from everyone else in your profiles, because that will likely make you more attractive to the niche of women who are weirdly into what that shit is. Sort of like fetishmaxxing I suppose, but with your flaws instead of weird sexual interests.

a bluepill in disguise.

Maybe it is a rape fantasy

This guy got lots of women and matches the description - i think its his aggressive sexual behavior behind the scenes and treating the women like garbage that makes some foids like him, most females seem to like being treated like dirt and feeling they are below the guy they are with
telemmglpict000143172phczi.jpg
45440b2600000578-49747zirb.jpg
jennifer-lawrence1z7eub.jpg
Heidi+Klum+Harvey+Weinstein+Project+Runway+BOkYawYCX60l.jpg

Last edited:
That man has money for a start. He probably pays those women to hang around his arse. Plus, isn't he getting done for sexual harassment?