Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Woman mutaliated by a chimpanzee

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
NSFW audio

Woman has hands ripped off and face ripped off and face partially eaten.

Old story. But even this girl will likely get men.

I remember Adam Lanza talked about this.

Chimps are on our side.

May St. BlackOps2Cel bless that based Chimp :chad:

Apparently the owner would give him wine and xanax (true) and allegedly fuck the chimp

That's guy on the phone seemed too incompetant to be a police phone operator.

Sounds like a low IQ curry tbh
Apparently he thought it was a prank though

Sounds like a low IQ curry tbh
Apparently he thought it was a prank though
Yea, but he was probably a beaner if it was in the US . It makes no sense to have someone operate an emergency line when the language of the land isnt his first language so it would naturally take him longer to process information and that time is valuable.

Yea, but he was probably a beaner if it was in the US . It makes no sense to have someone operate an emergency line when the language of the land isnt his first language so it would naturally take him longer to process information and that time is valuable.
Doesnt sound Mexican to me

also tigers and other animals in the zoo attacked foids

keep calm, I saw the imagine and I thought that was a zoo, I have never seen a monkey in a private ownership

I can't really tell from the voice but statistically it's way more likely he is.
He sounds like hes got an Indian accent to me.
keep calm, I saw the imagine and I thought that was a zoo, I have never seen a monkey in a private ownership
It's clearly not a zoo from the audio. You were talking out of your ass

I believe you are trolling, I just said that I seen only the imagine

Does anyone have the video where some deformen creature which resembles a monkey kills a woman?

in English there are many irregular verbs and here there are people from many zones of Europe, Latin America, Central Asia, you USAcel should be understand this, however I do not watched the video, I believed that was a zoo incident like many others, have you seen that lady disfigured by a tiger and an other by a monkey?

in English there are many irregular verbs and here there are people from many zones of Europe, Latin America, Central Asia, you USAcel should be understand this, however I do not watched the video, I believed that was a zoo incident like many others, have you seen that lady disfigured by a tiger and an other by a monkey?
I have no idea what you're trying to say

do you know a foid disfigured by a tiger? Or a monkey? Both happened but I do not know if there are videos about, a documentary talked about these incidents
sorry for my / our English, here there many Europeans, Asians and others

do you know a foid disfigured by a tiger? Or a monkey? Both happened but I do not know if there are videos about, a documentary talked about these incidents
sorry for my / our English, here there many Europeans, Asians and others
Huh?

Funny coincidence, i just watched Planet of the Apes: Revolution today.

She probably wanted to fuck that Chimp. :feelskek:

This is one of the most absurd things I've ever listened to, JFL. :lul:

monkey got tired of simian pussy and wanted some human asssssss

someone do a tinder experiment with her

His cavalier attitude suggested he believed it was a prank call or something. At least initially.

Anyway, she's 100 percent responsible for what happened to her friend. Not only was it her fault for owning a fucking chimp in the first place, but because said chimp attacked someone before this happened.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chimp-who-mauled-woman-once-bit-another/

That's a slam dunk case for criminal negligence if ever there was one.