Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman police officer running trains while on duty example #2

Women putting themselves in a man's job is a whore trait, especially one where they are surrounded by thugmaxxed Tyrones.

I aint watching a tranny video

jfl, it seems that whores in law enforcement are having a cheating trend these days
if any fbi toilet is reading this thread rn, please send nudes
"she was reporting a vaginal emergency"
:lul: :lul:

Another ignorant asshole

This guy again, He said incels are the scummiest being on earth, I dont like him
He would have been an incel if he couldn't capitalize on youtube shekels because he has the right politics. He's like 5'0 and has zero charisma.

He would have been an incel if he couldn't capitalize on youtube shekels because he has the right politics. He's like 5'0 and has zero charisma.
Hes good looking in the face and not everyone knows hes a manlet therefore he can use his looks to gain viewers, I liked to watch the goy before he sperged out about incels, Fun to watch what he has to say about everything.