Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman talks about teenlove pill

Also jfl @ grifting.

"Just get a therapist bro that'll fix you"

>woman complaining about being lonely
jfl. shut up. lmao.

jfl. shut up. lmao.
Men compete, women choose.

This time they just chose to complain because Chaddington was unattainable.

yeah i dont buy that she was never asked out. thats bullshit.
She was asked out but from men who were invisible for her, so it doesn't count tee hee :foidSoy:

Men are not allowed to talk about this, because then its an incel talking point
Because it is. Most normies have at least one gf during HS, and those who didnt are, well, incels. Only difference is females refuse to see themselves as "incels" since theyve suffiencently stigmatised the term now.

It's okay for females to complain about not having teen love because others will sympathize with them. When we incels do it, we are attacked.

women cant even imagine being completely unwanted its such a surreal concept to them

Is there a way to watch YouTube videos without giving them a view?

jfl. shut up. lmao.
Thats how you know the narrative is getting mainstream when foids begin grafting themselves to it when they ridicule men for it for the last 15 years

Women who didn't have teen love is many times less common than men without teen love. I think they lie.

Men are not allowed to talk about this, because then its an incel talking point

View: https://youtu.be/2_T1_N7FNFw?si=NfxqCgUzV2AD67Bv

In a liberal foid worshipping world....EVERYTHING is catered for their emotional comfort...for example...I posted yesterday on how being fat can sometimes be genetic outside of starvation as a cure....the science and data proved this ONLY because of a FOIDS struggle with weight lost. ..if it was a man...he would be considered lazy and guttonous...some of you DUMBCELS in this forum fall for that Okey DOKE too by the way...but that's beside the point...lmmaoo

They are chadsexual only

Fuck nature and the human race

I hope you don't mind me not wanting to watch a 14 minute video of a low iq femoids complain. Could you please timestamp the part you think I should watch so I don't waste my time with her bullshit?

ITS OK WHEN THEY DO IT