Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Woman washing street down is run down by a revERsing car (NSFW)

:feelsokman: Now the noodlewhore is even flatter.

Damn! Ran her head over! :lul:

:feelsokman: Now the noodlewhore is even flatter.

How dafuq did that happen? Remind me never to go to china.

Edit: Notice the big sticker on the back windshield.

Death by midget height as the driver didn't see her not to mention the shitty posters fucker has on lmao, to think, she would never date anyone under 6'3, got her just deserts.

reported for improper tagging. this is obviously [lifefuel]
shitty ass gif ends before the good part too smh

Death by midget height as the driver didn't see her not to mention the shitty posters fucker has on lmao, to think, she would never date anyone under 6'3, got her just deserts.

The window was high enough for him to see the back of her head. This was intentional, and I like it.

that sub reddit has made me paranoid, so easy to die. Our bodies are pathetically weak.

so many clips of people walking along sidewalk dead, or doing some job and car out of nowhere dead

oh nvm just saw the end of the gif :feelsokman:

Asians are terrible drivers, this stuff always happens in China, but never India or Africa.

0 situational awareness

I feel so sad for the car:feelsbadman:, you have to wash the weels and check for bumps....damn.

Why are such suit drivers unless they are street racers?