Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Woman who choked currycel to death is acquitted of murder.

@wereqryan @Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel

curries have no value in society, if you’re a white women you can literally kill a curry with your bare hands and society will give you zero punishment for it, instead you can just make a false claim that the curry was trying to rape you and that you acted in self-defence and you will be worshipped and praised for your bravery. Sad shit.

@wereqryan @Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel

curries have no value in society, if you’re a white women you can literally kill a curry with your bare hands and society will give you zero punishment for it, instead you can just make a false claim that the curry was trying to rape you and that you acted in self-defence and you will be worshipped and praised for your bravery. Sad shit.
Very brutal. It's why I carry a pocket knife with me when possible, I always make sure to use a car over public transportation when possible as well. Have to avoid exposure to blacks and women as much as possible. Both foids and blacks are untouchable. If they murder a curry, they'll get off very lightly. And in my cuckold state, self defense is punished heavily too. So my strategy is just to avoid possible negative situations to begin with.
I even took a pay cut and chose a work from home job. You can't put a price on safety. Eventually I will move to a state where I can get a gun and be even safer.

Might be Cuckstralia things: read another incident where a curryfoid murdered her white chad BF, yet only had to spend few months in prison.