Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women and faggots never shut the fuck up

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
All they do is talk Incessantly. They could probably take the amount that I’ve spoken in the past three months and say the same amount in one day. I have no idea how these whores managed to come up with so many goddamn topics when I can barely utter a sentence without cringing. And whenever someone tells them to shut the fuck up they whine about being “silenced“ when they are literally drowning out everyone else with their useless bullshit

Women constantly whine about their problems while men drink theirs away.

Monkey brain likes to chatter as it leaps from branch to branch

these whores managed to come up with so many goddamn topics
I highly doubt that, they probably re-use the same topics over and over again. Jfl at giving toilets enough credit to think they can come up with more than a handful of things to talk about.

The average normie has says more in a day than I say in a year

Women constantly whine about their problems while men drink theirs away.

2FED9C26 88EB 4797 812B 09E95B375B62

I never talk to either

It was measured that, on average, women speak 5 times more than men at any given point.

They talk but nothing comes out
vary acute observation, their words are just as empty as their head. people say women got high EQ because they always blabering, meanwhile only stupid comes out of their mouth

A shallow stream makes the most noise

All they do is talk Incessantly. They could probably take the amount that I’ve spoken in the past three months and say the same amount in one day. I have no idea how these whores managed to come up with so many goddamn topics when I can barely utter a sentence without cringing. And whenever someone tells them to shut the fuck up they whine about being “silenced“ when they are literally drowning out everyone else with their useless bullshit
My chadlite “friend” irl can never shut tf up. Always has to say the dumbest fucking thing every day. “Urrr hurrr dat bitch thicc urrr” and there’s dozens of lead sippers like that.

good morning I hate foids