Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women and the glorification of mental illness

Better Off Alone

Better Off Alone

Officer
★★★★
Do you guys ever get pissed off that these women wear their "mental illness" as some sort of badge of honor, or bragging right?
They don't have a damn clue what our lives are like guys, when I was 16 I had a psychotic break at high school, where an assault took place, resulting in an immediate expulsion, hospitalization, and suggestion to seek psychiatric help, we spend our lives getting psychologically plowed tooth and nail. Now these bitches wanna act like they are so messed up, so far gone? LOL you're bipolar? You compulsively cheat and waste your money, oh boo-hoo, meanwhile some of us can't even tell if we're dead or alive when we wake up, what the fuck man.

Just a lil rant, sorry if this isn't the most interesting thread.

Last edited:
was the assault bad?

was the assault bad?
The principal guy acted like it was, but I barely remember, he said I "choked him out", i'm pretty sure I just put my hands on his neck or shoulders and chucked him to the ground.

majority of woman can't handle accountability so they blame it on muh mental illness. While people who actually have mental illnesses are looked at as weird by those same woman. This is why self diagnosing can't be taken seriously.

majority of woman can't handle accountability so they blame it on muh mental illness.
I completely agree, half of these mental "illness" diagnoses, are made up, and the doctors just validate their behavior by corroborating this narrative that people can't control themselves.

Women lack the ability to control their emotions and maintain their moods because they are mentally weak. If they could do all this, they'd be far more rational, calm, reasonable, and stoic, instead what we have is whimsicality, hysteria, fearfulness, and regular outbursts.

In the past, their cognitive drawbacks where addressed through strict discipline, strong standards of operation, institutionalization and hospitalization in order to establish control over their irrational and chaotic behaviors. However, women's rights have broken the rules based order which kept women functioning steadily and normally in day to day life.

Women lack the ability to control their emotions and maintain their moods because they are mentally weak. If they could do all this, they'd be far more rational, calm, reasonable, and stoic, instead what we have is whimsicality, hysteria, fearfulness, and regular outbursts.

In the past, their cognitive drawbacks where addressed through strict discipline, strong standards of operation, institutionalization and hospitalization in order to establish control over their irrational and chaotic behaviors. However, women's rights have broken the rules based order which kept women functioning steadily and normally in day to day life.

This also makes getting help for mental illness harder and it delays finding actual solutions for those who actually have really bad symptoms, when women who have struggles with their chad fantasies congest the queues. For example, women should never be diagnosed with autism or aspergers. Not being able to get a job, maintain a job and finding a partner should be a requirement to get these diagnoses. However I despise the "mental healthcare", it's all about toxic meds with side effects that can ruin one's life and treating patients like prisoners.

there is only one mental illness that foids have

it is retardation

they all have it

Do you guys ever get pissed off that these women wear their "mental illness" as some sort of badge of honor, or bragging right?
They don't have a damn clue what our lives are like guys, when I was 16 I had a psychotic break at high school, where an assault took place, resulting in an immediate expulsion, hospitalization, and suggestion to seek psychiatric help, we spend our lives getting psychologically plowed tooth and nail. Now these bitches wanna act like they are so messed up, so far gone? LOL you're bipolar? You compulsively cheat and waste your money, oh boo-hoo, meanwhile some of us can't even tell if we're dead or alive when we wake up, what the fuck man.

Just a lil rant, sorry if this isn't the most interesting thread.
Its their way of coping
Chads don't Want women sick in the head
And of course get attention from normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back