Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women (and, for the most part, Men) Absolutely Hate And Loathe Autistic Men

KOBA_1257

KOBA_1257

LeHobbesienÉfilistique
-
Women are savages, cruel and sadistic towards autistic men and men with lower SMV. They will show their true nature only to these types of men. To chads, they are nice and pretend to care, they put on a mask of sorts. They dont give two shits about men with autism or lower SMVs. They will use you, exploit you, con you, manipulate you and even kill you. They just want the chads. Fuck these foids !! Kill them !! Exterminate these cancer cells !!! Murder them !!! Killer robot them !!!

I don't get women's hatred for autistic men. Does it have any evolutionary advantage? What's going on here?

I don't get women's hatred for autistic men. Does it have any evolutionary advantage? What's going on here?
I do not even know. As an autistic man myself, women just scowl at me and hate men. Even if I acted nice towards and them helped them, they still treated me with intense hatred. They wanted to see me suffer. But now, I want to see them suffer. I want to kill them, gun them down. I want to see the look of horror in their faces when I cut their heads off and slaughter them like animals. I want to mutilate them. Dismember them like little insects. Make them suffer as much as they made me suffer. I want to see all the blood come out from their necks as I stab them there repeatedly.

To women autistic men are like a subspecies of human, they hate them because autistic men can't be as good providers as NT men, and because anything anyone does outside out their range of perceived normal predictable behavior appears creepy to them.

To women autistic men are like a subspecies of human, they hate them because autistic men can't be as good providers as NT men, and because anything anyone does outside out their range of perceived normal predictable behavior appears creepy to them.
Exterminate them !!! Cleanse the earth of the cancer cells called women !! Those disgusting rats !! They arent humans !! Lets stand on the bodies of these foids !!!! Killer robot them all !!

Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator GIF by Filmin

They can't hate you if they fear you.

Why is the whole "acceptance" movement exclusive of autism and schizophrenia? Because foids hate men with these conditions, and simps follow
Killer robot them !!!!!

I do not even know. As an autistic man myself, women just scowl at me and hate men. Even if I acted nice towards and them helped them, they still treated me with intense hatred. They wanted to see me suffer. But now, I want to see them suffer. I want to kill them, gun them down. I want to see the look of horror in their faces when I cut their heads off and slaughter them like animals. I want to mutilate them. Dismember them like little insects. Make them suffer as much as they made me suffer. I want to see all the blood come out from their necks as I stab them there repeatedly.
Gun them down with a water pistol?

Melissa Mccarthy Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Because they usually make for very unreliable beta providers. They're also usually ugly, which doesn't help their goal of creating sexy sons who can spread their genes.

Because they usually make for very unreliable beta providers. They're also usually ugly, which doesn't help their goal of creating sexy sons who can spread their genes.

Fucking based dude. I'm autistic too and sometimes I want to blow their heads off (in minecraft of course)