Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are always checking out men

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Whether a woman is at school or work, an event - wherever - she's always checking out the men. They stare at ugly men for a brief second or notice a short guy from their peripheral vision and then avoid contact with him so he won't start getting any ideas. They give prolonged eye contact only to attractive men and smile at them.
Don't fall for the nonsense that women are just out to have a good time or that they're too busy to meet men, it's all bullshit. Women are always on the prowl, hoping some Chad magically pops into their vision so they can't signal him to approach.

Don't fall for the nonsense that women are just out to have a good time or that they're too busy to meet men, it's all bullshit. Women are always on the prowl, hoping some Chad magically pops into their vision so they can't signal him to approach.

I suppose so. My half-cousins would make disgusted gestures at me.

ye, even old 62 year olds are checking out men their own age, older and slightly younger.

Yes I always notice foids checking out good looking men regardless of their age.

Women want to kill manlets but get raped by chads. They’re just animals looking for their next breeding from who they perceive as “alpha”

(Even if the inkwell could murder the “alpha” in a fight bc women think survival<Muh jawline)

Why are they allowed to stare at males but we aren't allowed to stare at them?

pin worthy, based post.

I go out with toilet friends a lot, they actually do this. They don't see every Chad as they often have a highly specific taste (even Chad's get rejected half of the time), but they will often just comment about handsome and such. However, if they see you look at other toilets they will immediately call you and out and describe your behaviour as "creepy". When I told one toilet friend of mine about this being a double standard she just outright said "Well, it's different if a toilet does it because we don't think about the same thing men do, teehee" (obviously she was). :feelswhat:

To toilets, their lust is acceptable and normal, but any male desire that doesn't come from Chad is to be demonised. :blackpill: