Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Women are boring

G

Guest2

If you got a girlfriend, is she really going to stimulate you intellectually? Is she going to have multiple layers to her character?

I mean, some obviously do, if they've had experiences in life which have caused them to change or whatever, but those women wouldn't go for an ugly man anyway, seeing as they usually had at least a mild superiority complex.

I don't enjoy jack shit, so I have fun in other ways, like talking or thinking about things. Going to a theme park or something sounds ideal, but realistically I don't think I'd be able to honestly have a good time. Sure, it'd be nice to spend time with her, but what about the rest of the time with your girlfriend? Ideally, you'd just have her for sex and emotional connections, but I find it really hard to have any sort of bond -- im sure other incels do too -- so it seems a little pointless. It'd be nice to have her cook and stuff for you, too, but I doubt that any incel would be able to bag someone of that high quality, seeing as hardly any wives or girlfriends can or are willing to cook nowadays.

They're just not that interesting tbh. 'Female friends' complain about "Nice Guys" or whatever, because they think that they were the nicest people in the world, but after they reject them, they turn hostile. Must be because of his bad personality, right? No. It's because the potential value you held is suddenly lost, and so you don't matter. They probably felt that about them all along: they were a shallow cunt or whatever, but didn't do anything because they wanted in her pants.

When will 'female friends' understand that it's not that every male with whom they're friends wants to fuck them because men are trash; it's that a 'female friend's' value only extends to her vagina, because they don't actually have an interesting personality whatsoever.

Also the reason I've never had a 'female friend': women are not good friends at all, and I accepted long ago that I wouldn't be able to fuck her, so they have no value to me.

foids are not fun to be around, it’s impossible to joke with them and have a thoughtful conversation with them

if men weren’t blinded by their lust for holes then they would see how worthless they really are

Thats why looking for weridofreak waifu of culture, not ordinary casual cunt, and thats why SEAmaxxing is problematic too, it not just going top find some poor vilolager cunt, it is searching for special waifu with smol pusi

I still want them.

Unfortunately most of us still want them even though we all know that most women are boring because of our biology.

Only useful for there holes