Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Women are complicated bro

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
:soy: :soy: :soy: You have to have experience to be able to have a conversation with a female bro :soy: :soy: :soy:
It takes skill you need yearsss of practice :soy: :soy: :soy:
You should go on YouTube and watch some videos about how to speak to women and how to attract them. Everything is about them brooo make sure to spend all your time trying to impress them when they don’t even acknowledge your existence :soy: :soy: :soy:

foids wont even come within 3meters of me bc they smell my autism&virginity

If you have bad social skills would pretending to be mute be better ?

foids wont even come within 3meters of me bc they smell my autism&virginity
Noooo bro its because of how you walk and breathe broooo :soy::soy::soy:
You should watch a video on how to walk to impress females :soy: :soy:

Yep bro make sure to dress nice to attract foids, get a nice haircut that foids like, buy this and that cologne that foids recommend, and finally don't forget to have a nice personality that foids find sexy and attractive.

Yep bro make sure to dress nice to attract foids, get a nice haircut that foids like, buy this and that cologne that foids recommend, and finally don't forget to have a nice personality that foids find sexy and attractive.
:soy: exactly bro. Do everything that they want you to do but if you get ignored then your just an incel :soy: :soy:

30134   SoyBooru

yeah, this mysterious and misunderstood gender, how can we men even hope to wrap out head around this sophisticated and divine nature of female... :soy:
it's a pity not everyone will understand... :soy:

or rather club over the head and haul her away to the cave - this my answer :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

View attachment 1137714
yeah, this mysterious and misunderstood gender, how can we men even hope to wrap out head around this sophisticated and divine nature of female... :soy:
it's a pity not everyone will understand... :soy:

or rather club over the head and haul her away to the cave - this my answer :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Mandatory circumcision to all foids.

at some point, requiring much 'experience' to talk to would mean that you were anti-social

but nowadays it's just expected of foids

and after all of that, conversation still has no real relation to physical attraction

u were supposed to be talking to females from a young age and learn what to say/how to talk around them bud

normies are more likely to say ''getting a gf is easy bro, just treat women like a person bro and talk to them bro''

u were supposed to be talking to females from a young age and learn what to say/how to talk around them bud
it's funny bc in proper cultures males and foids are raised separately, and foids are either kept out of education or segregated

expecting males to grow up while constantly around foids just turns the males into fags and numales