Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are breeding cattle. Nothing more. They are objects to be enjoyed and then managed. Nothing more. They have no other purpose.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Women are animals to be herded, managed, controlled, guarded, and strongly disciplined. And the reward for doing all this work of supervision and management is that you get to enjoy their flesh. That's all that there is to a woman. Its not complicated. Women aren't capable of anything more than being pleasure objects and incubators, just like a pet is not capable of anything more than wagging its tail and licking you when you come home to them. Women's purpose in life is predefined and very narrow. Know their eugenicist nature, but don't dwell on their chaos, because its just nonsense.

Oh... okay.
Stop being crazy over this:
48898.jpg

Stop being crazy over this:
48898.jpg
why? if a women would ever do this FOR ME (not for whoregram) I would be in ecstasy, lets be real here mang

why? if a women would ever do this FOR ME (not for whoregram) I would be in ecstasy, lets be real here mang
She's doing these mating dances for Chads, and for herself, to elevate herself to goddess status via horny simps who drool over her. She's not doing this for you.

She's doing these mating dances for Chads, and for herself, to elevate herself to goddess status via horny simps who drool over her. She's not doing this for you.
its true tiktok is just mating dances :ahegao:

back in the day they were good at picking berries. they can distinguish colours more efficiently.

I know, hence my usage of the english word "if"

We need fdVR now so that we can escape these vile foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back