Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are creepy frrr

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
All they do is smile at you or look bad at you if you look bad. They also follow you around eating your food. I found an xc1 class woman eating from my dumpster and threw her my little pony twilight tampons on the ground it was fucked up. Next thing you know they can summon all giga chads with their mind powers up front and forceful..... I saw it on the paths from Jupiter..

Shit beware of the xc1 class women they hate the incel nation and plan to inject the evils into it.....they come fromt he multiverse council
Staring The Walking Dead GIF
Nervous Season 8 GIF by The Walking Dead

schizo, what?
THR MULTIVERSE COUNCIL IS FUCKING COMING FOR YOUR ASS IF YOU DO NOT HEED MY WARNINGS LOCK YOUR DOORS AT NIGHT LOCK YOUR ASS AT NIGHT LOCK UP THE FUCKING GATES

They do a lot of the cult stuff.

I remember seeing a vid of these naked Spanish women protesters screaming and doing weird shit. Satanic stuff.

Most apparent when a subhuman; they treat you as some sort of alien being, having wandered in and daring to exist as a sub 5 they personally aren't attracted to... :feelsclown:

Especially when you can see their abject callousness about "personality" and Chads; a murderous thugmaxxer is completely fine as long as he's 6'2 and a mogger, as I guess I can just win sympathy points for abuse if something manages to specifically go wrong for me! :feelsUgh:

Most apparent when a subhuman; they treat you as some sort of alien being, having wandered in and daring to exist as a sub 5 they personally aren't attracted to... :feelsclown:

Especially when you can see their abject callousness about "personality" and Chads; a murderous thugmaxxer is completely fine as long as he's 6'2 and a mogger, as I guess I can just win sympathy points for abuse if something manages to specifically go wrong for me! :feelsUgh:
Xc1 class are something else...

Chad can be 5'2'' and still slay.