Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are EVIL creatures

I don't understand what she's even trying to say, and there's thousands of comments.

Daily Reminder: No woman can be an incel, ever, because no matter how much of an ugly roastiue cunt you are, someone on this site or reddit would 100% fly to your location to live with you and would fuck you willingly.

Daily reminder: Women live on easy mode

Daily reminder: The fact they complain about anything or need any form of therapy shows that laws for state assisted suicide should start advertising for foids, and then can donate their corpses from the assisted suicide to an incel ascension brothel....

fuckijg cunts vile holes I treat them all like hooker now most girl just offer them money will probably agree to sex

I wanna roundhouse kick to her skull. And perform necrophilia on her.

I don't understand what she's even trying to say, and there's thousands of comments.
I feel like I live in the twilight zone sometimes. Normies and toilets just talk without elaboration or context. Everyone is supposed to just "get" what they're trying to say

Daily Reminder: No woman can be an incel, ever, because no matter how much of an ugly roastiue cunt you are, someone on this site or reddit would 100% fly to your location to live with you and would fuck you willingly.

Daily reminder: The fact they complain about anything or need any form of therapy shows that laws for state assisted suicide should start advertising for foids, and then can donate their corpses from the assisted suicide to an incel ascension brothel....

Her looksmatch roped a decade ago

She a 4.5/10 at best and has the ego to call these guys ugly jfl i wanna curbstomp her badly

I hate women so much it's unreal.

:feelsree:

5/10 foid problems