Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are far more turned on by looking at themselves than they are by men

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
As we all know, women spend all day calling each other "hot" and "sexy." There are more women simping for other women on social media than there are men.

Even Chad can't compete with women when it comes to women's sexual desires. Women have no standards for other women when it comes to looks. Fat, ugly women have no difficulty getting girlfriends. Meanwhile, Chad Lite has to jump through hoops. He didn't trim his nose hair? EWWWWWW, HE'S UGLY.

So it should come as no surprise that women look at themselves in the mirror and get turned on. I've been observing hot chicks who are wearing slutty clothes in public, and the sense I get is that they don't even care about men looking at them. They're smirking and going, "I'm so hot. Damn, girl, I'm gonna fuck myself so hard."

These zoomer college girls don't seem to care about guys at all. They have boyfriends, and there's no sexual chemistry there. They don't even do any PDA. Even when their boyfriends are Chad, they don't look like they're into them. They're only into themselves and their social media.

The fact that all women are bisexual tells you something about women's narcissism. Their attraction to other women stems from their sexual attraction to themselves.

Last edited:
Interesting thread. Bumperino :y'all: