Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are given dream job opportunities and they quit when they find out it requires work

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
These fucking bitches get to walk through life and have money and status just thrown in their faces for free.

Youtube recommended that I watch this important video of some precious snowflake who got an offer to be a 747 pilot. She didn't say how she got he job, so i can only assume it's because she has a hole between her legs. That's all she needed to be basically set for life with one of the highest prestige jobs anyone can have.

And she fucking quits.... cause it's hard... and she's away from her Chad and her dogs for days.

You stupid fucking cunt. You took that opportunity away from some guy who would have killed to just have the opportunity to interview for it. And now, oh, now she decides she wants to be a helicopter pilot and she's probably getting a free ride through a training program and guess what she's gonna do right after landing a helicopter job? She's gonna get pregnant and earn free benefits for a year and then quit and probably never return to the workforce ever again.

Goddamnit these whores need to be barred from all jobs that require actual work, skills, and training. Go work in a laundromat or a hair salon and leave actual work for men who will actually complete it.

View: https://youtu.be/c-g90g8Dg7E

What did she expect? Your job is to literally fly miles away from home. Why is she surprised that she can't see her Chad and dogs?

I would kill to be a pilot. And I mean it I would literally kill for it.

Tbh I don’t want to be on any aircraft with a female pilot. Can you imagine?

What did she expect? Your job is to literally fly miles away from home. Why is she surprised that she can't see her Chad and dogs?
Because foids have less IQ then rocks

If Chad leaves her on read during the flight she'd crash the fucking plane.

I hate foid pilots, I wish they crash and die.

Yeah she did her passengers a favor.

Still yet another reason why females should be at home watching the kids and making dinner. They want to be in the workplace and then are surprised that it takes a lot of work & sacrifice.

"Female Empowerment" :soy::bluepill:

let a foid to pilot only if you are suicidal, you get a free one way ticket straith to hell
the puss usually does all the "office work" related shit and they are sucking at that too

I happen to be someone who would kill to be a helicopter pilot, so seeing this really pisses me off. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

She still probably doesn't appreciate the work the male pilots do; it is all about her and her status.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back