Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Women are more likely to experience depression‘.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

Nope, men are. I find this hard to believe since women are the privileged gender, meanwhile, men are drowning in misery juice while women get praised and worshipped so no, women are not likely to experience depression compared to men, it’s men that are more likely to experience it since this society is misandrist and leaves many men locally undesired due to foids being shallow and self-entitled to the point where even fat, ugly and average women avoid their looks match in in a sexual matter.

that's because they are sensitive and experience depression over everything. men have to deal with actual problems.

while (true) {
echo 'Female depression is a fucking joke';
}

while (true) {
echo 'Female depression is a fucking joke';
}
the code will run so fast that the pc will explode, its whats happening to clown world :society:

that's because they are sensitive and experience depression over everything. men have to deal with actual problems.
‘Local Chad is ignoring me but many other local men are messaging me’.

Women get depressed when they can't get chad

For woman depression last few weeks, for man all life.

And I guess it's just for the thrill of it that men choose to kill themselves more.

If women experience depression it’s because Chad didn’t want her or men don’t give them attention. Women rely on attention to have a good mental wellbeing. That is obvious when there are tons of videos about women crying and going insane when not getting attention. Men are just used to being treated like shit

because women cry for attention. hence their "suicide attempts" which involve taking non-fatal drugs :lul:

funny how women with bad chronic diseases that cause pain actually succeed in their suicide attempt because if you want to die you will actually fucking die :feelskek:

Nope, men are. I find this hard to believe since women are the privileged gender, meanwhile, men are drowning in misery juice while women get praised and worshipped so no, women are not likely to experience depression compared to men, it’s men that are more likely to experience it since this society is misandrist and leaves many men locally undesired due to foids being shallow and self-entitled to the point where even fat, ugly and average women avoid their looks match in in a sexual matter.
THIS THIS THIS AND THIS AGAIN OVER AND OVER AGAIN

There is a fucking huge gap between feeling or essentially MAKING YOURSELF DEPRESSED THROUGH SKY HIGH EXPECTATIONS AND ENTITLEMENT
and actually experiencing OBJECTIVE HARDSHIP IN COMPARISON TO OTHER PEOPLE IN YOUR LOCAL VACINITY IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS YOU AS A YARD STICK

Its purely the whole MILLIONAIRES CAN GET DEPRESSED TOO DUDE, in this case the female is the millionaire

Yes the millionaire can get depressed BUT EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM NEARLY IS SELF CREATED OR is absolutely TINY in comparison to normal peoples struggle

Where the millionaire HAS SO FEW PROBLEMS, a TINY PROBLEM ROCKS THEIR WHOLE WORLD, THEIR WHOLE PERSPECTIVE OF WHAT A PROBLEM ACTUALLY CONSTITUTES, WHERE A MINOR INCONVENIENCE BECOMES WORLD ENDING.

Also built into this hherr derr women more depressed bro is the huge factt hat MEN KNOW PEOPLE DONT CARE THEY KNOW NOONE CARES IF THEY HAVE DEPRESSION, THEY DONT EVEN BRING IT UP AND REPORT IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL GET THE PULL UP YOUR THROAT BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS UTTER BOLLUCKS.

Foids are more sexually active than young men nowadays.

Only a few of the men (20-33%) are enjoying 60+% of the foids.

While 30 - 50% of men have nothing.

Just wait til the blackpill and inceldom becomes more and more mainstream lolz.

I believe it's because women have higher neuroticism than men and feel emotions at greater intensity, hence why they feel "depressed" more. I really wish that wasn't the case, some their issue make depression look like a joke.

Exactly. Not to mention most men hide their depression to not look weak.

The meme gender indeed.

i call foid depression attwhorism

This is the truth.

Part of me wonders if women are so sensitive because everybody cares so much whenever they have a minor problem. Men buck up in part because they no that nobody fucking cares. It's ironic that women expect men to care about them and their problems while they don't care one iota about male problems and actively hate men that bring up male issues.

The shame that whores secretly try to hide away makes them sad

You guys forgot that society doesn't like emotional men to begin with and depression is very emotional. When a man is sad he's expected to suck it up .

And that's usually what happens since men themselves don't want to sound "weak" or feminine. So They pretend they don't like or want to talk about their emotions .:feelsmage:

I have yet to see a single clinically depressed foid, tons of hysterical ones though, and a lot of bipolar.

They only experience long repetitive periods of sadness due to menstruation or dry holes because of difficulty to attract chads, and it's usually the landwhales and taco smelling uglioids.

JFL at the thought of foids having depression

Must be very depressing to not being able to get chad to commit to them despite being a 2/10 landwhale themselves while having to settle for a 6/10 betabux and still be able to get gangbanged by chads and tyrones