Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are much more intolerant about mental illness in opposite gender

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Women claim to be somehow progressive but I've noticed that they only like men who are mentally healthy.

A man who is depressed? Yuck, gives me the ick. A guy with social anxiety? He's not a go-getter, so he's a loser. And so on.

They seem to like caricatures of men. And they're very judgemental about autism too.

vile stretched hole! :reeeeee: :lasereyes:

Water Landscape GIF

Yeah, very judgemental and sensitive

Toliet are sensitive. they don't give a fuck about mentally ill man.

Women claim to be somehow progressive but I've noticed that they only like men who are mentally healthy.

A man who is depressed? Yuck, gives me the ick. A guy with social anxiety? He's not a go-getter, so he's a loser. And so on.

They seem to like caricatures of men. And they're very judgemental about autism too.
They only tolerant with mental illness when it comes to well endowed chads...and some normies that are well endowed

Just toilets? Every single leftist is like that. Hence why I no longer associate with them in any way.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

It's a buyer's market for men if you're a woman. No point in sticking around for flawed goods.

Swallowed this pill a long time ago. The last few years have seen a rise of "Men need to be more vulnerable and open with their feelings!!" yet every single day I hear stories of foids getting the ick when their chad shows anything but stoic cuckholdery

Meanwhile all foids have BPD from their periods

No, women are fine with attractive men with mental illnesses.

Attractive = Good.
Ugly = Bad.

No exceptions.

A sub chad male with a mental illness will significantly drop his SMV, if a chad was suffering from a mental illness then his SMV will be unaffected.

These toilets take a cocktail of pulls alongside alcohol like the party goers they are yet want some man who is Clark Kent.

Beasts cannot be tolerant.