Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are not entitled to menstruation.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I mean, life is not about menstruating. So why everyone is so sensitive about so called 'periods'? It's possible to live without menstruating. Find some hobbies, learn new skills, work on your personality and maybe, maybe you will finally will be allowed to menstruate.
'B-but menstruation is a physiological process :soy::foidSoy:'.
Well, male sex drive is also physiological since testicles constantly produce new sperm.

I mean, life is not about menstruating. So why everyone is so sensitive about so called 'periods'? It's possible to live without menstruating. Find some hobbies, learn new skills, work on your personality and maybe, maybe you will finally will be allowed to menstruate.
'B-but menstruation is a physiological process :soy::foidSoy:'.
Well, male sex drive is also physiological since testicles constantly produce new sperm.
Work on your personality and stop whining about muh mestruation
All the man will be your simp so stop being a bitch every single time that happens
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

just dont menstruate bro, works for me

@FamilyGuy1999 seething rn:feelsPop::feelsPop: