Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are not nice, they use sarcasm too frequently.

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Women are not nice, they use sarcasm too frequently. They do this to be manipulative and evil.

I have hard time figuring out sarcasm

Don't let anything said online get to you

Women are piece of shits and everything nice they say is non-genuine. They use flattery as a manipulative tool.. fuck those buckteeth lying bitches. Bunch of fucking harpies

Don't let anything said online get to you
It's mostly the things they say in the office or university. They are out there to manipulate. Fake smiles, fake compliments, backhanded praises.

It's mostly the things they say in the office or university. They are out there to manipulate. Fake smiles, fake compliments, backhanded praises.
it doesn't matter, we all die anyway :p

Shit bro. If nothing matters stop living
Tbh, and what I'm about to say is not a larp, but the cosmic transitions from age to age (currently from Pisces to Aquarius) are always turbulent eras and we're lucky enough to witness it, what's happening in the middle east since the dawn of the millennium and what's happening now in ukraine is only a prelude to what's going to happen in the next 200 years, I strongly believe China will start a war with Taiwan in 2027 and Nato will not let that slide, I want to enjoy this ride, I don't care if I died in a nuclear holocaust.

Tbh, and what I'm about to say is not a larp, but the cosmic transitions from age to age (currently from Pisces to Aquarius) are always turbulent eras and we're lucky enough to witness it, what's happening in the middle east since the dawn of the millennium and what's happening now in ukraine is only a prelude to what's going to happen in the next 200 years, I strongly believe China will start a war with Taiwan in 2027 and Nato will not let that slide, I want to enjoy this ride, I don't care if I died in a nuclear holocaust.
Fuck man. This world is fucked. Another war and there are so much homeless, and poverty stricken people around me. What a fucked world we live in.