Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are openly traitors to mankind

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
Not aliens
Zombie virus
Not global warming
Not asteroid

Bitch5

Since empowered women's don't want to birth kids anymore

Humanity is on the verge of extermination

Since it will only take a few years
Unless women like there are brutally suppressed and even jailed reeducation and or killed

It's true, women are the enemies of civilization. A key component of civilization is the capture of beta male labor via monogamous marriage. This limits women's ability to choose Chad. Women prefer primitive harems, Chad above all else, even if it means the collapse of everything civilization provides, down to running water and sewage systems.

It's true, women are the enemies of civilization. A key component of civilization is the capture of beta male labor via monogamous marriage. This limits women's ability to choose Chad
Pls stop using muh chad argument it makes us sound retarted
. Women prefer primitive harems, Chad above all else
Chad is post wall after 25
, even if it means the collapse of everything civilization provides, down to running water and sewage systems.

we just need to put women in ass rape kkkamps

They yapp so much but the moment chad passes by she would ask him to impregnate her

Humanity is on the verge of extermination
It really isn't. we are rather on the verge of negative population growth which is always portrayed as something negative by the once in charge because that means less tax money for them.
Imagine a world that is degrowing... actually you don't have to look at japan. Those fuckers are constantly having deflation which means that everyone employee makes more (not less) money. Who doesn't want his money to be worth more at the end of the month?

Most men are pro babies
Some Women are pro no babies

Last edited:
It really isn't. we are rather on the verge of negative population growth which is always portrayed
No it's negative across the board which means human will half every generation this along with Veganism liberalism anti natalism will be the final death kneel
as something negative by the once in charge because that means less tax money for them.
Stop trying to to the muh elites bad capitalism bad argument

Imagine a world that is degrowing... actually you don't have to look at japan. Those fuckers are constantly having deflation which means that everyone employee makes more (not less) money. Who doesn't want his money to be worth more at the end of the month?
Again don't use economics to understand a social problem this is retarted

Japanese are overworked even in there 80s and no will look after them in old age

A sexless childless graying seething deluge of humans is what awaits us

Humanity is getting destroyed because of women

Stop trying to to the muh elites bad capitalism bad argument
Never said capitalism or the elites were bad (I personally don't even believe in morality). I just don't subscribe to said system of economics / thought and I'm not cucking for the elites because I enjoy my independence. The current system though is disadvantageous to normal people and advantageous to the elites, it doesn't take a genius to realize that the elites have a vested interest into keeping things as they are.
A sexless childless graying seething deluge of humans is what awaits us
No. UN data shows that the population will (sadly) plateau at 11 billion in 2100. An it will (sadly) stay at that for the foreseeable future. Now as an incel I would expect you not wanting any more people because normies aught to enrage and or annoy you. However who knows, maybe you are a fakecel or just a rich asshole that doesn't want to loose his money.