Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are repulsed by bully victims

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
If you’ve ever been bullied, it’s over for you. They can tell that you’ve been bullied by the way you look.

The moment you start to get bullied, it's over for you AT THE VERY LEAST in that school. Damned if you defend yourself and damned if you don't.

The moment you start to get bullied, it's over for you AT THE VERY LEAST in that school. Damned if you defend yourself and damned if you don't.
ER bullies and make them pay. it's over either way.

God wrote your story and it was shit

Some are made to bully. Some are made to get bullied. We aren't equals, some are inferiors to others.
If you're an incel, you're inferior and there is nothing you can do about it.
Doesn't apply to women who are in tutorial mode nowadays.

Yep, every time I was bullied, I never had anyone, let alone women, care if I was bullied.

My bullies had better personalities, that is why they got gf while i rot alone.

If Chad gets bullied the foids will comfort him. It's rare for that to happen but I've seen it before, ugly ogrecel looking dudes messing with handsome men and the latter getting the "aw poor baby" response from foids. After a scuffle they will literally dust off his clothes and straighten out his hair JFL.

We would just get laughed at or ignored.

Foids would fuck a Chad that bullies them

If you’ve ever been bullied, it’s over for you. They can tell that you’ve been bullied by the way you look.
Normal. They are genetically programmed to be repulsed by all the males who have lost the fight with the alpha male, just like any female mammal.

Unless you are woman. Then you are essentially forced to be empathetic to their harassment.

Bullies are just an obstacle to get over but what's the point if you can't get a GF in the end

Humans are a predatory species,We feed on eachother for entropy,We are a disgusting vile species.

I’ve been bullied ever since preschool and let me tell you first hand, it gets worse as you start HS.

Norman’s lie about getting bullied so their gf’s don’t see them as bitches Kek. Most Norman’s in relationships won’t fight a dude who is bigger than them.