Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women are seriously not adults in the way men think of adults

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I feel like there was a time (I'm thinking maybe 1980-2010) when women were treated like adults. They were seen as competent and strong like men. Maybe not as physically strong as men but mentally just as adult and resilient.

But these days... it's like they're seen as these weak, fragile children again. Vulnerable, abused, incapable of making a decision or sticking to a decision, constantly overpowered by men both physically and mentally, emotionally fragile, etc.

The only difference between now and say 1955's attitude to women is that now this female nature is apparently the fault of men somehow.

I don't want to drag this post on but... I'm sure you guys have noticed this too!

Last edited:
I guess the reason is because even the most extreme feminist knows that women are not as strong as men physically or emotionally, on average. It's so obvious.

So it becomes less about equality (because they are incapable of that) and more about just taking pot shots at men over random petty things.

I have noticed. Women are treated like innocent children capable of no wrong up until they're like 21. Look up the case of Bianca Devins if you want an example of people thinking like this. Ironically the 90s and early 2000s were a more progressive time than now.

Yes, women are viewed as children in modern society. Ironically, 4th wave feminism tries to label all shortcomings of women as a societal issue, thereby stripping them of any agency. Of course, women eat this shit up, as it means there are no expectations or responsibilities placed on them.

Last edited:
Yes, women are viewed as children in modern society. Ironically, 4th wave feminism tries to label all shortcomings of women as a societal issue, thereby stripping them of any agency. Of course, women eat this shit up, as it means there are no expectations or responsibilities placed on them.
True and high IQ. Feminism is a plague.

Eh most men just bottle up their emotions and get other problems from that.

I stopped believing in the concept of being adult tbh. Most people, even men, are extremely irresponsible. Life is just a shit show.

foids never really grow into adults

that's why agecucks are dumb

I stopped believing in the concept of being adult tbh. Most people, even men, are extremely irresponsible. Life is just a shit show.
Bingo. Almost no cunt is an actual adult, still the same piece of shit with a façade because "social etiquette".

I never agreed with this analogy. Feelings are ephemeral. They don't just accumulate like points in a video game.

I feel like there was a time (I'm thinking maybe 1980-2010) when women were treated like adults. They were seen as competent and strong like men. Maybe not as physically strong as men but mentally just as adult and resilient.
And that was the mistake.

High IQ observation

I'm sorry, upon a bit deeper inspection, this seems a bit of a gaslighting of men. How is giving foids the full autonomy to employ 'true equality' is treating them like children? Why should it always be the man's responsibility to strike a fine balance between what is considered 'oppressing' them and holding them accountable? How is it men's fault that foids have turned a game of equality into a tribal warfare between two sexes? The days of equality of 80s and 90s that you're talking about, the corrosion had already started; sexual revolution, divorce-rate in west being almost as high if not higher, and of course Barbie. And 'hold them accountable' for what? It was boomers and gen x, I'm guessing you're one of the two, who started glorification of sexualization of foids. Social-media just blew it out of proportion. Foids are using their sexuality to climb the social ladder like how previous generation empowered them.

The current state of the west: spoiled children raised by spoiled children, in an ocean of lies.

Men would be adults, in a healthy culture and society, but women would still be children. But this is not a healthy culture and society, so men are children, too.
foids never really grow into adults

that's why agecucks are dumb

Foids are always low IQ creatures which is why agecucks are retarded when they claim muh power imbalance.

Women are basically stuck in childhoos/early teens. Their brains never develop any further and they have the mental maturity of a child. There are exceptions of course.

Women were never adults. Men just pretended they were for a while until it got old.

Oh wow Rachel says something here that echoes what I've been saying.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHH6W0gW_Tk

Basically yeah that... woman are adults too, lol

These days it's like that's a controversial statement. Maybe true feminism (as Rachel expresses there) was a failed experiment.

@Cybersex is our hope once made a thread about women being semi-adults, basically infantilized, neotenous versions of men, which makes tons of sense.

@Cybersex is our hope once made a thread about women being semi-adults, basically infantilized, neotenous versions of men, which makes tons of sense.

It would explain a lot tbh.

Yes you can get the female phenotype litterally by preventing men from sexually developing properly. Also foids have 3/6 toddler group morality. They are basically infantilized men. Or the other way around: men are sexually mature women

It would explain a lot tbh.
If you start to look at foids not as a different entity but as a infantilized, childish, under developed version of men all their behaviour and tendencies make much more sense

Yes you can get the female phenotype litterally by preventing men from sexually developing properly. Also foids have 3/6 toddler group morality. They are basically infantilized men. Or the other way around: men are sexually mature women
If you start to look at foids not as a different entity but as a infantilized, childish, under developed version of men all their behaviour and tendencies make much more sense

Hm, that's interesting and I definitely see what you're getting at.

That makes it sound like even more of a shame that these "toddlers" are being given so much power these days!

Mostly they don't seem to be capable of doing much with it but they do however know how to vote.

Hm, that's interesting and I definitely see what you're getting at.

That makes it sound like even more of a shame that these "toddlers" are being given so much power these days!

Mostly they don't seem to be capable of doing much with it but they do however know how to vote.
Yes men gave rights to litteral prepubescent kids