Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are so retarded and annoying to be around

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They never shut the fuck up. They're always blabbing and spamming verbal word salad about themselves or some gossip that no one with half a brain would give a shit about. What's even worse is they're so socially retarded they don't know when going on long drawn out vents about themselves is socially inappropriate so oftentimes you and others will have to suffer through their stupid rant about how awful their life is and pretend you heard everything and gave a shit about whatever the fuck they just spewed out.

They also have an annoying habit to constantly want to spend money and overspend even when it's not required. "I wanna eat out." "I wanna shop." "I wanna do this. I wanna do that.:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" SHUT THE FUCK UP!" All these annoying foids want to do is spend money and mindlessly consume products. No wonder women have less money than men, these bitches can't resist splurging every three seconds.

The only reason men even enjoy being around women is sex. I guarantee you if women all magically turned into men no one would want to be around these men and they'd be shut off socially retarded autists.

sounds like a shitty job environment tbh

They never shut the fuck up. They're always blabbing and spamming verbal word salad about themselves or some gossip that no one with half a brain would give a shit about. What's even worse is they're so socially retarded they don't know when going on long drawn out vents about themselves is socially inappropriate so oftentimes you and others will have to suffer through their stupid rant about how awful their life is and pretend you heard everything and gave a shit about whatever the fuck they just spewed out.

They also have an annoying habit to constantly want to spend money and overspend even when it's not required. "I wanna eat out." "I wanna shop." "I wanna do this. I wanna do that.:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" SHUT THE FUCK UP!" All these annoying foids want to do is spend money and mindlessly consume products. No wonder women have less money than men, these bitches can't resist splurging every three seconds.

The only reason men even enjoy being around women is sex. I guarantee you if women all magically turned into men no one would want to be around these men and they'd be shut off socially retarded autists.
that's mostly a white foid trait tbh

that's mostly a white foid trait tbh
Brown foids are even worse. Just look up their materialistic and insane rants on Twitter. All female mature is the same.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GFUCKING HOLE FUCKING BASH YOUR SKULL WITH BATTLE AXE RAG FUEL RN I AM SO FUCKING FILLED WITH RAGE I WILL FUCKING DESTROY THEIR PATBHETIC FACE BONES ONE BY ONE I WILL CRACK THEM UP AND INSEPCT LEMEENT ADAOSPKDASLDŞAS

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GFUCKING HOLE FUCKING BASH YOUR SKULL WITH BATTLE AXE RAG FUEL RN I AM SO FUCKING FILLED WITH RAGE I WILL FUCKING DESTROY THEIR PATBHETIC FACE BONES ONE BY ONE I WILL CRACK THEM UP AND INSEPCT LEMEENT ADAOSPKDASLDŞAS
(In Roblox)

I guarantee you if women all magically turned into men no one would want to be around these men and they'd be shut off socially retarded autists.
Very true.

At least they are tolerable. The ones who act rude and disrespectful are the worst.
Sometimes I literally want to :banhammer: ( in video game ).

Burgerking UK WAS RIGHT, Women belong in the kitchen!

I hate foids

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

Women are such consoomers

they are so self-centered that they expect everyone to want to hear every stupid little detail about their lives

Relatable

Yeah, I always have to listen to some moron woman talking shit for a fucking hour while I ride public transportation.

They well and truly never shut up. NEVER. I have to live with THREE of these fucking things, and go to a school where they fuck with me nonstop.