Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Women are the kind, gentle, loving, fair, loyal sex. A good woman will stick by your side through thick and thin" ..until you can't fill up her holes

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
story time

https://www.thundersplace.org/injuries-treatments/banding-my-penis.html

CLIFFS:

OP's girlfriend likes it when his dick swells up right before ejaculation.
OP loves his girlfriend and wants to please/impress her
OP thinks of a way to keep it swollen like this.. to please his gf
he goes to his friends farm, tries on a band
a band is a very small, tight rubber band used for castrating farm animals by denying the tissues with oxygen rich blood
einsteinIQ/10
he tried it on, it swells up to his liking, then continues swelling up to the point where he can't even see the band anymore
there's nothing around to cut it off with
he drives home with it on, planning on cutting it off with a knife
so far its been on 5 hours
he cuts it off, but the damage is done. his dick is now yellow and grey
doc says the tissues are dying, they have to amputate
so they amputate
takes him a few weeks to recover
he tells his gf he would understand if she chose not to stay
"teehee ill stay baby, se'll get through this, we're strong"
so they order a strap on and an ajaculating dildo
he fucks her with that, eats her pussy, etc
but she loves being "filled" (her words).. with either a fat cock, or cum, or both
the dildo and pussy eating just isn't doing it for her
she starts getting her holes filled by some other guy
OP finds out
she breaks up with him, and she calls him "a dickless freak"
as if thats not enough, she tells her best friend that OP doesnt have a dick
her best friend tells everybody she knows
OP's family finds out
now he can't stand having sexual urges while not having a dick, so he gets chemically castrated
THE END

I don't have words to explain how fucked up this is.. but TEEHEE I NEED TO FEEL FULL SO FUCK YOU DICKLESS FREAK IM GONNA GO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE FILL UP MY HOLES WITH THEIR CUM.. I JUST PERSANLLY PREFER TO FEEL FULLLLLLL AND STRETCHED OUT TEEHEEEEE I HAVE NEEDS I NEED A FAT DICK STRETCHING ME OUT UNTIL I CRY AND MOAN

god.. fuck foids.. I hate them so much.. they are not at all what we were brought up to think they are.. they are not the Disney princesses we thought they were.. they are cold, calculating, selfish, disloyal, disgusting, vile, eugenics automatons and all they think about their precious fucking holes being pumped full of cum and making sure that any given moment, they're looking extremely fertile and ready to drink cum and be impregnated on the off chance they run into a gigachad.

I truly hope he kills her.. and we'll find out if he does.. "dickiess guy kills gf" will make for a super catchy clickbait headline. it'll be all over the news.

I truly hope he kills her.
in the end he was a victim of the dickpill tbh. if he had larger dick genetics none of this would have happened.
now he is the ultimate dickpill freak JFL over for him

Last edited:
story time

CLIFFS:

a band is a very small, tight rubber band used for castrating farm animals by denying the tissues with oxygen rich blood
einsteinIQ/10
he tried it on, it swells up to his liking, then continues swelling up to the point where he can't even see the band anymore
so they amputate
but she loves being "filled" (her words).. with either a fat cock, or cum, or both
OP finds out
OP's family finds out
now he can't stand having sexual urges while not having a dick, so he gets chemically castrated
THE END

I don't have words to explain how fucked up this is.. but TEEHEE I NEED TO FEEL FULL SO FUCK YOU DICKLESS FREAK IM GONNA GO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE FILL UP MY HOLES WITH THEIR CUM.. I JUST PERSANLLY PREFER TO FEEL FULLLLLLL AND STRETCHED OUT TEEHEEEEE I HAVE NEEDS I NEED A FAT DICK STRETCHING ME OUT UNTIL I CRY AND MOAN

god.. fuck foids.. I hate them so much.. they are not at all what we were brought up to think they are.. they are not the Disney princesses we thought they were.. they are cold, calculating, selfish, disloyal, disgusting, vile, eugenics automatons and all they think about their precious fucking holes being pumped full of cum and making sure that any given moment, they're looking extremely fertile and ready to drink cum and be impregnated on the off chance they run into a gigachad.

I truly hope he kills her.. and we'll find out if he does.. "dickiess guy kills gf" will make for a super catchy clickbait headline. it'll be all over the news.

Size dun matter brah

"Ju cn also eat her out, most wamen dun like penises anyway"

xDDDDDD

Better incel than swollen cuck

in the end he was a victim of the dickpill tbh. if he had larger dick genetics none of this would have happened.
now he is the ultimate dickpill freak JFL over for him
nah not cause of that.. he told he that if she leaves, no hard feelings.. she comforted him, said she's gonna stay, so he can put his mind to rest.. then immediately went and got fucked by some other guy, called him a dickless freak, and started gossiping about him...

Total trainwreck. Reminder to myself: never wear a cock ring.

There’s a reason we call them “foids”. They are not fully human. They are sociopathic cyborgs that only value those who they consider genetically sufficient.

There’s a reason we call them “foids”. They are not fully human. They are sociopathic cyborgs that only value those who they consider genetically sufficient.
Genius bro genius

Pay the consequences for being a disgusting degenerate cuck.

God works in mysterious ways.

Size dun matter brah

"Ju cn also eat her out, most wamen dun like penises anyway"

xDDDDDD

:feelskek: Normies legit sound this retarded sometimes

@SchrodingersDick I don't feel sorry for the guy at all, this is the same kind of normie that would virgin shame us and tell us "you just need to put effort in, be yourself".

Some people have to learn the hard way, and some lessons are final, you don't get to put your newly acquired knowledge into practice.

Its game over for him, he is basically a literal NPC at this point, he's not even a factor in human existence.

you can smell the desperation to stay competitive in the modern sex market in this guy's acts

It's bluepill to think that she wasn't already fucking the other guy before.

TLDR: OP from the other site castrates himself to please 'his' woman.

I don't believe they are kind,loyal and loving sex. they all virtue signaling and want CHAD only.

story time

CLIFFS:

einsteinIQ/10
so they amputate
OP finds out
OP's family finds out
THE END

Thats one perk of being incel i guess.

another cuck tried being fake with disastrous consequences. you need to do the real thing. get dick extension surgery.

From dicklet to dickless in just one day thanks to females.

another cuck tried being fake with disastrous consequences. you need to do the real thing. get dick extension surgery.
There isn’t such a thing .. maybe just surgery to cut your ligaments , but i heads that only affects your flaccid length

Extenders and hangers are legit though..

Please let your link be a LARP

Cliffs:

Man in a relationship loses sexual function, so female partner leaves = she made an understandable decision
Woman in relationship loses sexual function, so male partner leaves = he is an insensitive jerk

Damn website makes you register to view images...too lazy to do that though..

I hope it's a larp, however a whole bunch of idiots on that website have penis injuries.