Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are the reason behind pedophilia!

Leorio

Leorio

Banned
-
Because women reject older men so these men will start hitting on little girls. The more rejections, the more pedophiles we get in the society.
Little girls still innocent less hypergamous curious about the idea of love so they can fall easily for older sugar daddy men. Most pedophiles don't really use little girls sexually but intimately, they are just thirsty for the female intimacy = love and affection so a little girl may gives them this energy.
If a man was given a chance by his agematched female then he would never chase a little girl.
Notice that most pedophiles are in the west, isn't a coincidence ? because western men are the most sexless men on Earth and western women are the most satanist hypergamous whores in the history of a pussy. I have never heard about a pedophile in the jungle of Africa where nig*er tribes fuck women left and right or in the desert of Arabia where Muslims marry 4 whores.

I don't think actual pedophilia is that common. Soys just call hebephiles pedophiles. Hebephilia is completely normal.

Yes western neo liberal countries have the most pedophilles in them and that includes lots of foid teachers raping under age male schoolchildren

Its not only western woman. Implement the same western model in any fckin country of any race, religion and you shall see the truth, all woman will show their inner nature once they will be given absolute freedom . Time is only relative, and its only a matter of time foe truth to come out , you can veil your woman face for a certain time but how will you veil her inner nature which will always be passed on through generations :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::blackpill::blackpill:

I had this theory for a long time too.

Welp, this is going to be posted on IT.

Last edited:
I am the reason behind pedophilia

Because women reject older men so these men will start hitting on little girls. The more rejections, the more pedophiles we get in the society.
Little girls still innocent less hypergamous curious about the idea of love so they can fall easily for older sugar daddy men. Most pedophiles don't really use little girls sexually but intimately, they are just thirsty for the female intimacy = love and affection so a little girl may gives them this energy.
If a man was given a chance by his agematched female then he would never chase a little girl.
Notice that most pedophiles are in the west, isn't a coincidence ? because western men are the most sexless men on Earth and western women are the most satanist hypergamous whores in the history of a pussy. I have never heard about a pedophile in the jungle of Africa where nig*er tribes fuck women left and right or in the desert of Arabia where Muslims marry 4 whores.
I like this theory.

I can understand some of your idea but I.T first page in coming.

Actual pedophilia makes no sense. But hebephilia is normal

no goy dont marry the 16 year old she's literally just a child

Women are the reason behind pedophilia!​

Because women reject older men so these men will start hitting on little girls.
Hitting on little girls is not pedophilia OP

SmallBoys

Educate yourself lads. Don't let the Jews control your thinking and conflate degenerate faggotry with healthy male attraction to girls.

Minifoids reach prime age with their first period circle:ahegao:

in terms of actual pedophilia (the molestation of young boys) I think foids do play a role in grooming them for abuse by others even when they aren't doing it themself.

The jewesses make bread for the mohels after all.