Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are treated great in prison

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If you pay attention to your local media you might see stories about your local women’s prison and all the special programs they get. It makes me sick. At least the prison in my area the women get to work with animals, and all sorts of other fun shit and “job training”. Also the liberal media covering it rarely speak of their crimes and never of the harm they caused their victims.

Meanwhile the men’s prison gets solitary confinement, lockdowns, rapes (more men in USA are raped than women. This is a fact, just because they are in prison don’t mean they deserve it) beatings and stabbing with very few programs to learn job skills.

This is why I will never go to Jail. I know that I would be brutally beaten and get raped. Would rather kill myself.

This is why I will never go to Jail. I know that I would be brutally beaten and get raped. Would rather kill myself.
What % of those people are so underclass they only value height, masculinity and intimidation?
My dad was in jail for a year as a5'6 pottercel. It honestly infuriated me he looks at so much other shit before he looks at anything important.

Yes bro mens prisions are brutal

What % of those people are so underclass they only value height, masculinity and intimidation?
My dad was in jail for a year as a5'6 pottercel. It honestly infuriated me he looks at so much other shit before he looks at anything important.
Your dad probably wasn't a Misogynistic and racist toxic inkwell who killed women and girls.

The programs are bullshit , don't believe them. It's just corruption by the chief warden. Also women fight over each other in prison too. They are ghetto bitches

You can just identify as a w*man and be put into a female prison as well.

JFL ... imagine an incel going ER and then "identifying" as a female and be put into a female prison :feelskek:

my dad was in prison for robbery before I as born had the tatts and scars to prove it wore it like a badge of honour and if you ask me I think male prisons are worse as they also get assaulted by guards,its kinda like if a foids molests a boy she gets a lesser sentence so foids in prison get better treatment because they have a cunt between there legs and this is what pisses me off about equality foids get special treatment and men are fucked over.

Cope. The matriarchy wants to put you in a concentration camp for the horrendous crime of being born with a Y chromosome
High IQ. This is why I stay away from women. With a snap of their fingers I'll be taken to Jail.

prison in the US is completely inhumane