Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Women are uggos

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Women Are Ugly
By Eliot Fintushel
21 June 2004
"We suffer insofar as we are incomplete."
--Spinoza
Women are so ugly. It scares you. You want to love them, and then you see their teeth. You see how their skin bunches and sags. You want to run away. They secrete repulsive fluids. They conceal their ugliness with tinctures and creams. They have instruments to pluck and mold their ugly parts. Sometimes they sneak off by themselves. Powder rooms. If for some in their youth the ugliness is hidden, it is a case of leaves strewn over compost: soon the wind will scatter them, and the stink will rise.

When you think about it, they are indeed uggos:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
So why we like them again?!
Mostly solely because of testosterone:smonk:

Women Are Ugly
By Eliot Fintushel
21 June 2004
"We suffer insofar as we are incomplete."
--Spinoza
Women are so ugly. It scares you. You want to love them, and then you see their teeth. You see how their skin bunches and sags. You want to run away. They secrete repulsive fluids. They conceal their ugliness with tinctures and creams. They have instruments to pluck and mold their ugly parts. Sometimes they sneak off by themselves. Powder rooms. If for some in their youth the ugliness is hidden, it is a case of leaves strewn over compost: soon the wind will scatter them, and the stink will rise.

When you think about it, they are indeed uggos:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
So why we like them again?!
Mostly solely because of testosterone:smonk:
Women look better without makeup imo

female of gods are legit to marry at holy places but those are rare in modern world sadly.

female of gods are legit to marry at holy places but those are rare in modern world sadly.
If this site was owned by me, I'll add atheism to terms and conditions of registration and membership.
Gigacucked to believe in a god as an incel tbh ngl

If this site was owned by me, I'll add atheism to terms and conditions of registration and membership.
Gigacucked to believe in a god as an incel tbh ngl
only god can fix soul pain

have moved onto to other beings
Screen Shot 2019 04 09 at 125610 PM1